Thread: Apartment, Hotel, House, Studio/Spa?

Verified Companion Companion Cameron's Avatar

Apartment, Hotel, House, Studio/Spa?

Where do y’all feel more comfortable meeting at? If I’m providing at my residence (apt), I usually have a private entrance (patio entrance off my room, by exact parking area), making it discreet. If I’m at a hotel, I usually go to the same 1, where I personally know all the staff & there are no camera on that floor- I know I’m safe. If something shady were going on, management will call or text & lmk.. I will never work at a studio or spa, and would never provide out of a house (especially in a neighborhood- too many nosy ppl)..

Ladies, where is your most comfortable place to provide & why/why not?

Guys, where do you feel the most comfortable hobbying?

STAY SAFE, HOBBY SMART!

Xoxo,

KAI

I prefer a private incall versus a hotel or notel. That’s not to say I haven’t gone to either, I just like a more private setting.

Verified Companion Companion Italia DiBella's Avatar
    VISITING Your City From BCStation, Nacogdoches TX
    Majority of my friends ask for Outcall to their home or office.

Seldom at a discreet hotel.

On last minute same day/notel motel's are convenient.
    HOUSTON☆VISITING MARCH 27th--??
    ☆Click & Read AboutMe/Profile☆
    💋"I Vibrate On A Unique Frequency"
    "Oh You Want A Special?, I Got A 38 Special For You" ~ I.D. / Inside Joke🤭

Registered Male (Not Verified) StopShort's Avatar
    Private incall at a house or apartment is always better for me. I don't mind hotels as long as I can come in discretely. I absolutely, with everything in me despise motels, especially the ones that are right near the freeway so everyone passing by can see me go in. I still go through with it, but that one makes me the most uncomfortable.
    Preferred activities: DFK, BBBJ, DATY, cuddling, COB, COA, SS
    CIM is a plus, but not a dealbreaker

Types of ladies: I love ladies of all races. I've never been with an Asian woman, or Indian/Desi but want to try. I have a preference for spinners but don't mind thicker women. Love titties-big or small, love pregnant women

I'm available for providers in the evenings during the week or early morning on weekends.

I'm an AA male, late 40's.

Verified Companion Companion Anna Nikkole's Avatar
    Hard to switch an apartment if the neighbors get pissy. They can make life hell actually. A hotel you know and trust is best. Now a spa has to much movement, they let anyone in. To me that would be scary
    Austin Southwest area 3/28, 3/29 and 4/1
    San Antonio April 2,3,4,5
    Corpus April 17,18,19
    LOCAL RATES 200/HH,300/HR,400/90MINS,500/2HRS

Contact 409-407-1303 or The2ndanna@gmail.com

500+ videos on Onlyfans.
    https://onlyfans.com/annanikkole
    NO reviews. Thank you!

I like my house. Been here long enough to know that my neighbors are not nosy. If they were, I would know a LOT more about THEM by now lol

I don't mind hotels, but residential private incall offers easier last minute/late notice plans. It's also a money saver. Less gas and wear and tear on my car. I can cook and eat at home rather than out food. I'm less tempted to stop for a beer on my way home that turns into a full night of drinking.....

And I have more time for my family that would otherwise be spent traveling from home to hotel and possibly getting stuck in traffic. Not to mention all the free time that allows me to help out here on the board ;-P

Verified Hobbyist BCD richard fitzwell's Avatar
    Private Incall is the BEST option.
    Say what you mean and mean what you say...

No one likes an upsell

Verified Companion Companion Cameron's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by richard fitzwell View Post
    Private Incall is the BEST option.
    You know my private locations are always well maintained & discrete! I’m at a very comfy hotel 4 now. I’ll be back in my private location this weekend! Looking forward to breaking it in! Lol

Verified Hobbyist BCD DocHoliday's Avatar
    In a secret, heavliy defended, underground lair somewhere in the OH2 Badlands
    I vote private incall. House, apartment, townhouse, garage apartment, below deck on a yacht, (yeah, I was seeing a lady providing on a yacht in Kema back in the 90’s) mobile home, hunting lease cabin, you get the idea.
    Newbie members friendly. Troll inhospitable & I have an ever growing troll ignore list!!!
    I’m your Huckleberry and this hobby is just my game. Ladies, just say when!! #Pussy Posse founding member
    If you’re BSC, probably BSC, a drama Queen/King, WK or troll, DON’T PM me or post in my threads
    Thanks for your cooperation.
    Email for issues is support@ourhome2.net The verification process is HERE The review gremlin patch is HERE

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    In my opinion, its private incall is the best place to meet and finish business other than hotel because hotel I seen chance to get trapped by LE during day and night because you never know what cooking in shady motels and hotels.....Also they all have cameras in whole lobby and everywhere in hallway where they monitor sometimes. I personally prefer to be in private house apartment or townhouse. Not in hotel. I am from PA and in PA I had few of them I used to go regular basis in House meeting when kids are in school. I had arrangements when during holidays she came and got room for me and let me in from back side of the Hotel so, I don't have to go through reception desk and look for Elevators.

Verified Hobbyist BCD HoustonDan's Avatar
    A private apartment in the middle of a complex is best imho. I can come in, get through gates with a code, park discretely, then walk up nonchalant. It’s easy and more secure.

Second most is an upscale hotel. Something higher than a Motel 6 (but those work too.)

Houses are tough because of nosey neighbors. Spas are suspicious for an incall.