Was the Appointment On-Time??
    Activities: handplay, breast worship, CBJ
    Length of Visit: 30 mins
    Donation: $325 + $65 for cabanan and waitress
    Approximate age of Companion: 30s
    Hair Color and Length: Brunnette/shoulder
    Smoking Status: Couldn't tell
    Ethnic/Racial background: white
    Companion Description: She was very MILFY. Tall, curvy, smooth skin and firm in all the right spots. Very busty (DD), tats, but not distracting
    Meet or Exceed Your Expectations?? Exceeds
    Would you recommend this Agency/Spa?? Yes
    Would You Recommend this Companion?? Yes

Public comments:
    I don't get to hobby much and when I do it is usually with a provider in the privacy of my own hotel. On this last trip to Austin I did not think I was going to have time to hobby and did not bring appropriate funds for my usual encounter. But by Saturday night I was so horny I had to do something about it. I did my research and saw the Strip was the place to go. Those of you more experienced fellas on here will know I overpaid. Just know, I know I overpaid. But that was because I went to the grocery store hungry. Never a good idea. While I liked the service I got, I also did not barter around too much that night, and kinda view part of what I paid for was not only the encounter, but the efficiency and no bullshit. For that, I'll pay a little more than I could have. Plus it was buy first time hobbling in a strip club and I felt a little out of my element. That said, I totally will go back and would totally hobby with Belladonna again. She's the one who hipped me to OH2.

The rest of the story is hidden. You must be a verified hobbyist to view additional content.

Nice review. Been there done that. Certainly appreciate your candor of knowing you overpaid. Regardless of price, there is certainly merit in having a fun time in a place that can get you revved up. However, it was a few too many of these experiences that pushed me to the independent provider side of the hobby.