Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Breast Play

Quote Originally Posted by NaughtyNaomi View Post
    I LOVE breast play!!! I love my nipples be sucked, rubbed, pinched. Especially while hands are between my legs, sends me over!!
    Yep that's a nice set of tits Naomi! Yummm
    -MG

Quote Originally Posted by lovingcamela View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by mathguy View Post
    That's incredibly interesting about your breasts Camela. You will have to show me sometime! You know, strictly for scientific and research purposes.
    Oh yes....science. Definitely. Research. We need a proposal. I’ll give it my best shot.

MathGuy’s Science Project
    An in depth abstract of the benefits of suckling, a randomized double blinded control study which includes, but not limited to breast worship, sucking of the nipple for extended periods of time, stretching, squeezing and pulling of the nipple(s), gentle caressing versus rough kneading, use of nipple clamps and/or chopsticks, titty fucking, and lastly cumming on the breasts. 100 women will have sex with no breast play. 100 women will have sex with extensive breast play. Both men and women will be interviewed and scored on their orgasms and post coitus moods.

No conflicts of interest will be found in this study.
    Haha. Good one Cam. Sounds like an awesome study
    -MG

Quote Originally Posted by Roksana View Post
    Attachment 462698Attachment 462699

Let's just say I don't do much jogging.... I would have two black eyes! Lol
    Awesome. I love the way you are "nipping" through the white dress in the second image.

Quote Originally Posted by Atxangela View Post
    Attachment 462293

Here's mine ��
    Very sexy Angela
    -MG

MULTIPLE HANDLES - BANNED!
    boobs are nice to feed off of. but not much use for anything else. foreplay with a ******? smdh
    Last edited by plowin2; 02-06-2020 at 09:44 PM.

Verified Companion Companion Atxangela's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by mathguy View Post
    Awesome. I love the way you are "nipping" through the white dress in the second image.

Very sexy Angela
    Thank u
    Get Mad and Get Glad
    NO BBFS or SS REQUESTS
    I have a No Review Policy
    I do have a cancellation policy

Verified Hobbyist BCD Zhivago52's Avatar
    Body builders have "shoulder/back" days, leg days, arms, etc. Likewise, there are times in the hobby where I'm focused on one body part... for example, I love to do breast massage with lots of oil...

Being DD.5 or DDD, my tata’s get lots of love!! Lol.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Quote Originally Posted by NikkiFamme View Post
    Being DD.5 or DDD, my tata’s get lots of love!! Lol.
    Omg.
    You have no idea how many times I have titty fucked you in the shower.
    If you only knew how absolutely nasty you really were, you would totally be disgusted with me.

Verified Companion Companion MeetJadeRose's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by plowin2 View Post
    boobs are nice to feed off of. but not much use for anything else. foreplay with a ******? smdh
    Mm, speaking of.. my favorite foreplay is meeting a man who likes women. :)

And nipples, play with my nipples. And squeeze my boobs while we fuck!
    Austin’s Voluptuous CW Unicorn💋
    Former Award Winning/AVN Nominated BBW Performer

Twitter.com/itsjaderose
    512-200-8939

Quote Originally Posted by MeetJadeRose View Post
    Mm, speaking of.. my favorite foreplay is meeting a man who likes women. :)

And nipples, play with my nipples. And squeeze my boobs while we fuck!
    Make me a sammich and i might squeeze your nip for a small fee. Prostitution is here for a man to squirt a wad and leave. Not to please the woman! Thats what men are trying to get away from. You know girlfriends and wives.

Verified Hobbyist BCD IceCreamWhale's Avatar
    I am super into some good breast worship. Hah. Give me a good pair with some sensitive nipples and I'm as happy as a pig in slop. Also, I do love some nipple play on myself, I got some pretty big nipples and it drives me wild when a lady plays with 'em.
    “It was a thunderingly beautiful experience-voluptuous, sexual, dangerous, and expensive as hell.“ - Kurt Vonnegut

Make me a sammich and i might squeeze your nip for a small fee. Prostitution is here for a man to squirt a wad and leave. Not to please the woman! Thats what men are trying to get away from. You know girlfriends and wives.
    What an unfortunate, misogynistic view you have there. In my experience, most of the men I meet do not carry this mindset, and delight in seeing a woman pleased as well. Sure, the majority of encounters may be more focused on the clients pleasure and the experience they are trusting me to curate. A good provider will make you feel like a king and keep the focus on you if that’s what you desire, but that doesn’t mean those clients don’t consider, respect, or see me as less of a person/woman because I happen to be providing them a service. Those clients do not tend to stick around as us prostitutes tend to let each other know of undesirable encounters. There’s nothing wrong with wanting all the attention on you, just don’t generalize that that’s “what ******s are for” because not everyone is of your mindset.
    The way you speak of providers shows you don’t respect our profession or see us as women worthy of the same respect as others, and are not a desirable client to have.
    Last edited by MeetJadeRose; 02-11-2020 at 10:52 PM.

Twitter.com/itsjaderose
    512-200-8939

Quote Originally Posted by MeetJadeRose View Post
    What an unfortunate, misogynistic view you have there. In my experience, most of the men I meet do not carry this mindset, and delight in seeing a woman pleased as well. Sure, the majority of encounters may be more focused on the clients pleasure, but that doesn’t mean they don’t consider, respect, or see me as less of a person/woman because I happen to be providing them a service. The way you speak of providers shows you don’t respect our profession or see us as women worthy of the same respect as others, and are not a desirable client to have.
    Point kinda taken. However?? Are you willing to pay and/or provide xtras if the guy please you and makes you cum? I bet not on the money! Prostitution is a transaction that is made for one party to receive compensation for sex. Anything more than that is a relationship

Retired Companion
    Ok thank you for your opinion, I'm sure you will have the ladies lining up at your door. Let's get back to boobies.

Point kinda taken. However?? Are you willing to pay and/or provide xtras if the guy please you and makes you cum? I bet not on the money! Prostitution is a transaction that is made for one party to receive compensation for sex. Anything more than that is a relationship

Did you know that some clients enjoy mutual pleasure?
    Did you know that some clients even pay to JUST please the provider?
    Did you know that some clients enjoy our time, conversation, cuddling, drinks, dinner, coffee, whatever else, more than sex?
    Did you know that some clients don’t care about cumming?
    It’s true. We see a very broad range of people and encounters.
    People pay us for all kinds of things that they desire. Has nothing to do with having a romantic relationship unless both parties overtly agreed to that.
    Your views are just misogynistic towards women in general and outdated. 2020 is a great year to open up your mind :)

Twitter.com/itsjaderose
    512-200-8939

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast