Experience the ultimate service and companionship with the infamous Angel.new number 7134962712
The moment you meet me, you will feel my passion, love my positive bubbly energy, and prepare for a intense performance that is about to unveil. Countless times clients of all backgrounds countries rave about how comfortable I make them feel, as they enjoy small jokes and lite conversation..Whether its a nice soothing deep tissue or sensual body rub, or how skillful I am, feeling every crevice of your lil buddy, I will wow you, Period. Specializes in a one of a kind Nuru body slide , super relaxing body rubs including hot stones and hot towels. You would be a fool to miss this natural Asiatic/Caramel beauty. Catch This Special Treat While You Can. ❌NO EXPLICIT, SUGGESTIVE DETAILS❌
Sincerely,

Professional Freak
I am willing to travel to the Galveston Bay area
DONATION Start @ $150~200 Upscale Professional Gentleman of ALL NATIONALITIES WELCOMED
(Dont waste your time with lower offers than $150. I go above beyond: Top Quality Girl Service is Rare
Guaranteed exact person in the pictures(even better thicker in person
Im a low traffic provider, so I only see the best of the best professional career men
I am 100% independent I do not work for any agency or person.
me3.jpgme2.jpgme5.jpgPicsArt_12-12-08.14.42.jpgangel upscale.jpg