So, Ladies..... A few I have met, many I have spoken to...I need a friend that’s fun and up for adventure, that can handle my personality (control freak)! If you look at the title of my thread you may be able to put a few things together.... I very recently dropped about 160 lbs of dead weight, the loser has been playing mind games with me for almost 2 years. Im n desperate need of a road trip. My birthday is in less than 2 weeks, and everyone’s favorite holiday follows shortly after. I’m not allowed to legally drive, therefore I don’t have wheels. Would love to take off on the road days early and make several stops along the way... On my last trip down I saw a few gentleman in Lafayette, Alexandria, Baton Rouge, denim Springs, and lake Charles. Then there are the gentleman I didn’t get the pleasure to meet that have been faithfully keep in contact with me wanting to know when I am going to be back in the area, several screened and waiting patiently. Our loyal, amazing, local gentleman please get in on this too... Ideas, comments, suggestions, and of course Contributions towards the cause.... I desperately need this for my sanity... Let’s start a convo in the reply’s.... ANYONE? I’ll be waiting...