Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Pipe dream?

Registered Male (Not Verified)

Pipe dream?

For the past 5 yrs, I have been dating a lady who is a popular provider. Although I really do not mind the
    Hobby, I keep hearing her talking about how she hopes to retire one day “soon”. I know ladies come and go, but it feels like the idea of truly retiring is a pipe dream. Are you aware of providers who have successfully retired or most either get in trouble, get a sugar daddy, or just fool themselves thinking they will not go back? I am looking for some hope, I guess.

Verified Hobbyist BCD DocHoliday's Avatar
    In a secret, heavliy defended, underground lair somewhere in the OH2 Badlands
    The allure of easy money or easy hookups is great. At some point we all retire but that will depend on each person’s personal reasoning for being in the hobby and their desire to remain. My personal observations are very, very few RW relationships, involving the hobby, work out well. One partner wants the other to retire and thus, the trouble begins. Sounds like you are at that point now.
    Newbie members friendly. Troll inhospitable & I have an ever growing troll ignore list!!!
    I’m your Huckleberry and this hobby is just my game. Ladies, just say when!! #Pussy Posse founding member
    If you’re BSC, probably BSC, a drama Queen/King, WK or troll, DON’T PM me or post in my threads
    Thanks for your cooperation.
    Email for issues is support@ourhome2.net The verification process is HERE The review gremlin patch is HERE

Verified Hobbyist & "Counselor" for new reviewers BCD GeorgeDRII's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by TaniaMygirly View Post
    For the past 5 yrs, I have been dating a lady who is a popular provider. Although I really do not mind the
    Hobby, I keep hearing her talking about how she hopes to retire one day “soon”. I know ladies come and go, but it feels like the idea of truly retiring is a pipe dream. Are you aware of providers who have successfully retired or most either get in trouble, get a sugar daddy, or just fool themselves thinking they will not go back? I am looking for some hope, I guess.
    Well imho if you provide enough well for her, where she doesn't have to struggle...i'm pretty sure she can retire from the Hobby.

Quote Originally Posted by DocHoliday View Post
    The allure of easy money or easy hookups is great. At some point we all retire but that will depend on each person’s personal reasoning for being in the hobby and their desire to remain. My personal observations are very, very few RW relationships, involving the hobby, work out well. One partner wants the other to retire and thus, the trouble begins. Sounds like you are at that point now.
    I feel like I am getting there. I know she wants to retire but I don’t see a plan in place. Just wanted to know if y’all know women that were successful and not just pushed out.

Quote Originally Posted by GeorgeDRII View Post
    Well imho if you provide enough well for her, where she doesn't have to struggle...i'm pretty sure she can retire from the Hobby.
    I wish it was that simple. I can provide to her, but she doesn’t want to be dependent on someone. I can understand that and I am 100% for doing what she wants to do, just not sure what that is after all these years. She always talks about how every provider gets in the game for a reason but I am surprised at the lack of exit strategy after all this time.

I feel like I am getting there. I know she wants to retire but I don’t see a plan in place. Just wanted to know if y’all know women that were successful and not just pushed out.
    I know of some who have successfully cut the cord and gone on to new lives, but I can count them on one hand. (Yes, that​ hand. I miss them.)

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Quote Originally Posted by CoverMe View Post
    I know of some who have successfully cut the cord and gone on to new lives, but I can count them on one hand. (Yes, that​ hand. I miss them.)
    ::nods::

I wish it was that simple. I can provide to her, but she doesn’t want to be dependent on someone. I can understand that and I am 100% for doing what she wants to do, just not sure what that is after all these years. She always talks about how every provider gets in the game for a reason but I am surprised at the lack of exit strategy after all this time.
    Good luck. This can go either way. As some will know from my posts I've dated a few providers (and/or strippers). I've also had it end amicably just like any other relation. One girl moved away about 100 miles north/west from Austin some years ago and is doing well.

The one thing you mention that does surprise me as well is the lack of exist strategy. I've said it many times and I'll say it again: most girls do not make the kind of money that most guys think they do. Far from it. The ones who are really on their game, really educated/intelligent (formally or informally), super organized, forward thinking, have great TCB and business skills, etc... *can* end up doing very well. The vast majority, sadly, don't end up that way and really need to be thinking about what they will do when that time comes; that time when exiting is the only option.

The younger she is the harder it will be to get her to see the reality I described. I wish you both luck.
    -MG

Purrsia retired with a client years ago.
    She was a true gem!

Quote Originally Posted by robexar View Post
    Purrsia retired with a client years ago.
    She was a true gem!
    Lol, that’s not reassuring!

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by CoverMe View Post
    I hope you still have one finger left to count her as one of them

- - - Updated - - -

Interesting you say that. It’s true. She can be successful outside of the hobby because she runs it like a business. But again, no exit strategy at all.

I hope you still have one finger left to count her as one of them.
    Yes, Purrrsia is one. Also Ms Francisca, MarilynMILF, and Alexxxia. That leaves one finger for the future.

To answer the original question,

Yes. Don't count on it happening. If she hasn't got a solid plan for "what comes after" then don't become her plan. If she takes the time and comes up with a well thought out plan (something more than, "I'll get my Real Estate license." Sweet Jesus, 50% of all Realtors must be retired providers!) and you are a part of it, not ALL of it, then consider it a gift.

Registered Male (Not Verified) pyro's Avatar
    She doesnt have to get a real estate license. Shes not putting anything into social security so consider flipping a few houses.
    They dont have to be palaces. But having $2-3K a month in mailbox money coming in would make a good start. Good luck to you all. Have a successful day!

py

Verified Companion Companion SA Angel's Avatar
    If she doesn’t have any idea of what she wants to do after this then she is never going to leave. If she does have an idea and just needs tuition/license then offer to cover the cost of it. You want her to stop you pay for her to become self sufficient enough to stop. If her dream is to build up a small business then support that.

Make sure she knows that you paying for these things is BECAUSE it benefits you later when she’s able to quit because what she WANTS to do is paying her enough to be independent if she wants to be. That might make it easier for her to accept your help.

Also, put a ring on it. Show her you are in it for the long haul because if you haven’t gotten married yet, then she might think you could leave her at anytime. She doesn’t want to be homeless with no source of income because you made her quit and her clients moved on to the next girl.
    I am NOT scheduling any additional appointments until mid-August.

Discreet, sweet, and professional.

400 per hour. Hour minimum. Don’t want to pay full price? Submit to screening beyond just references and pay a deposit.

Do a little research to figure out my menu. I do not answer menu questions. I allow plenty of time to chat when we first meet. Until then, I prefer we stick to polite logistics.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Sounds like a lack of plan and purpose. Everyone needs a purpose. A reason to get out of bed in the morning.
    Sexiest thing a women can wear is matching bra and panties.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast