Thread: Between Beaumont and Jasper

Verified Companion Companion RoxyG's Avatar

Between Beaumont and Jasper

I'm thinking of heading that direction this week to play. Really been craving some Jenny's Chicken!!
    Any input on locations to stay would be appreciated.

Verified Hobbyist BCD Hunteradventurer's Avatar
    Hell I live down that way & never heard of Jenny’s Chicken, not much between Beaumont & Jasper but a couple wide spots in the road (Lumberton, Silsbee, Buda and Kirbyville). Good luck finding much action up that way other than nature.

Registered Male (Not Verified)
    There are only a couple hotels in Jasper. They are located on the highway with a nice one I think it is a Holiday Inn Express. Food is limited ,but there are several again along the highway one Chinese in the lot of a small no name motel between Wal Mart and the Holiday Inn. There is a burger place along the river up the highway to the left by a park that has a good burger. Not much there.

I use to play in Brookland quite a bit when I had my little hideaway up there. That was a few years ago and many have moved or don't visit the area any more. I really miss fishing Rayburn.
    Last edited by RoxyG; 02-06-2020 at 10:41 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Hunteradventurer View Post
    Hell I live down that way & never heard of Jenny’s Chicken, not much between Beaumont & Jasper but a couple wide spots in the road (Lumberton, Silsbee, Buda and Kirbyville). Good luck finding much action up that way other than nature.
    Jenny's has the best friend chicken. It use to be a little old shack looking place but now they have a brand new big nice building. It's located right off of 96 in Kirbyville

Registered Male (Not Verified)
    Jenny's has very good chicken but the very best is in Silsbee at jr Food Mart. Their chicken is the bomb.

Quote Originally Posted by SeTxman View Post
    Jenny's has very good chicken but the very best is in Silsbee at jr Food Mart. Their chicken is the bomb.
    I will have to check them out.