Thread: A Break from Austin....

Verified Companion Companion Roksana's Avatar

A Break from Austin....

My lease will be up soon and I've decided to strike out and try something new. I will always love my hometown of Austin but I'm ready to see something different for a change. I'm a well respected, upstanding, mature provider here in Austin with more than 50+ positive reviews.

I know nothing about Dallas and where to avoid. I live a pretty sheltered life in Austin. We really don't have any "hoods" here.

I'm looking for a 3-4 bedroom house, or possibly duplex or townhome. Preferably a private owner. I do not hobby from my home. It would be a family home only. I have 2 children who are super computer nerds so location and good school district is very important to me. (I'm pretty certain they can't fight and prefer they not get their asses kicked. Bless their hearts.) And I have a 3 year old Basset hound/bulldog/pit bull mix who looks as ridiculous as it sounds. His name is Meatball and couldn't guard a damn thing if his life depended on it. Picture an overstuffed sausage with an abnormally large head and short Mr Potato Head legs but with Bassett hound ears.

I currently pay $1650 and would prefer to stay in that price range but would consider more for the right place. Please pm me if you happen to know of a place. Thanks!

Registered Male (Not Verified)
    Rockwall or Forney are nice.

Verified Hobbyist BCD mrredcat43's Avatar
    You might look into Aledo. Good school district
    Always look out for #1

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Plano, Richardson, Frisco, Allen IR McKinney

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    What’s up with Terrell though. That shit that exploded in retail space out of no where.

Verified Hobbyist BCD mrredcat43's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Dallasfan View Post
    What’s up with Terrell though. That shit that exploded in retail space out of no where.
    After Bucees came in, everything started building around it
    Always look out for #1

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Just seems strange when most retailers have been closing rather than opening new stores. The population is only about 20,000. I guess, build it and they will come (from Dallas lol).

I like Film alley tho.