Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: How is SESTA affecting you guys?

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    I sent this to a friend a few weeks ago:

I think the sub amps and Studios with known fixed locations are going to see an uptick in business. I think the clubs are going to see an uptick in business, and an uptick and dancers. I think SekingArrangement is going to take off. And I think the guys who get 7 texts a day saying come see me when the rent is due are going to have their phones blowing up even more. I also think that bacchannel communication is going to increase an important, at least over the near term, but I don't know what form it will take or how the contacts will be established. Just about all of my communicating was done through PM's. I have only about 4 email addresses for clients, and only one for a provider.

Other than seeing a few familiar faces on SeekingArrangement; seeing a few ads in the back pages of FW Weekly, and having a friend whose the kind of guy whose phone blows up with "come fuck me" requests even when the rent isn't due, as well as the kind of guy who's doing quite well on SA, I don't have much idea how clients and providers are getting together these days. I'm sure it's a lot harder for a new girl to get in the business. I've found a couple of providers on Snapchat and have a whole bunch of numbers in my TC Provider List, but, as time progresses, it gets riskier to text someone and ask for an appointment.

Maybe an email group, a la the old TSML from the 90s, is one answer. We had several girls back then who did very nicely and were able to stay UTR just by working with clients from the mailing list.

I did stop by a subAMP a couple of weeks ago. It was better than expected, but not as good in either level or quality as Holistic Hottie for about the same price.

I'm thinking of going the SA route, but there I'm competing even more than in the provider world against guys who have a lot more of whatever it is that the women are seeking, whether it's money, available time, personality, sexual skills, whatever.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    I think both providers and hobbyists were hurt, especially us guys that only partake every couple of months or so. With P411 closed to new members, there is no forum that can vouch for those of us that are well behaved and respectful of providers. A number of the women I had seen appear to have vanished or perhaps are getting by on long time customers. I Just got stood up by a provider yesterday I had been wanting to see from the old eccie board, and while I am unhappy, I am very reluctant to leave a negative review because I know how hard it is these days.

Guys, understand how stressful this must be on the householder budget of providers. Gals, please understand that established hobbyists are left without the good behavior record we tried hard to establish. We still want and need each other.

BANNED! FAILURE TO RESPECT COMMUNITY RULES!
    wake up everybody, no more sleeping in bed. no more backward thinking, time for thinking ahead. The Hobby World has changed so very much, from what it used to be.. there is so much hatred, war and poverty. the Hobby World won't get much better, if we just let it be. we got to change it yeah, just you and me.

Still Looking Around
    Not working so fine in Nevada.
    Groups are trying hard to shut it down and making inroads.

BANNED! FAILURE TO RESPECT COMMUNITY RULES!
    Quote Originally Posted by phytos1000 View Post
    Not working so fine in Nevada.
    Groups are trying hard to shut it down and making inroads.
    are you saying Groups are trying to shut the legal Brothels?

Verified Hobbyist BCD Bogeyman23's Avatar
    I thought I was good to go after eccie shut down. I had a young lady from eccie that I was seeing when I had the opportunity to. We clicked and she was always available. But she took it really hard when eccie closed. I could see what could potentially happen to a lady like her and I warned her in advance. But I think she has wandered down a very dark road. I helped with some extra donation, but I can only do so much without raising suspicion with the SO. Now , I feel like I need to find someone else and since she was my only girl, I've got no references. I'll see what happens in the next couple weeks when I have an opportunity to play, if I can find somebody willing to take a chance on me.

Verified Hobbyist (RIP)
    The future of the hobby will be determined in the next months. I am fortunate in that I maintained my P411 account. I think P411 will continue to accept new members after they find out what transpires in the next months. I have kept a list of the providers that I have seen but many have retired. Guys that have OKs on P411 have a past record to references that they can use for the ladies. The ladies will have a more difficult time unless they have a bunch of regulars. I would suggest that every one stay connected as the internet will slowly strangle the hobby.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Just found this: https://dallas.rubratings.com/?layout=list

Lots of familiar names have migrated their ads over to here. Just quickly, I saw Heidi and Carmen from Hurst, Tarla from Benbrook, and Latina whom I recognized but who didn't post a name. Probably more, but I was looking only quickly at today's (Mother's Day) ads.

MULTIPLE HANDLES - BANNED! STALKER!
    Quote Originally Posted by Sir Lancehernot View Post
    Just found this: https://dallas.rubratings.com/?layout=list

Lots of familiar names have migrated their ads over to here. Just quickly, I saw Heidi and Carmen from Hurst, Tarla from Benbrook, and Latina whom I recognized but who didn't post a name. Probably more, but I was looking only quickly at today's (Mother's Day) ads.
    Thanks for finding that site, SL.

If you would, do at least a mini review of the girls you have seen in the LR or in the review section. Being a tarrant county guy, I would appreciate it.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3