Thread: New to the Site

Verified Companion Companion SalmaXO's Avatar
    Welcome aboard!

SalmaXO
    🥂I will give you The Best Girlfriend Experience Of Your Life🥂
    Well reviewed & P411 Verified

Follow my FREE Onlyfans!
    Cash App $almadoll11
    Newbies are welcome IF you are willing to show ID/No last minute appointments *if you have not been screened* NO AA.

"If you think it’s expensive to hire a professional, wait til you hire an amateur"

Verified Companion Oral Empress's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by jbill64 View Post
    Sadly she requires a selfie from you. I gave her some advice on using references but shes used to listcrawler/adultsearch style stuff. Hopefully she comes around as I told her she would make a killer as Slayer said. Wish you the best Megan
    Sadly? But she's used to? Hopefully she comes around?

Look here, you don't dictate how we choose to screen, just like we don't dictate who you choose to attempt to schedule with. That passive-aggressive BS coming from you is unnecessary, insulting, and doing nothing for you except publicly warning providers that they probably put you on their DNS list.

Quote Originally Posted by Dorthy Monroe View Post
    She is new to the scene do you blame her ? Put yourself before the keyboard warrior I’m a new ***** promoting troll ! There is nothing wrong with her screening especially if you look where you’re getting this kitty you couldn’t afford on a reg day! You’re supposedly The Advertising Trick AKA Pimp I know you try to take advantage & have no respect for you! Taking advantage of those that truly need help not a goofy wanna be truck who ain’t shit! If you gave a fuck about the ***** she wouldn’t be a ***** ������
    FULLY AGREE
    Amyrya Zurisaday

Verified Companion Oral Empress's Avatar
    And of course, welcome Megan! We're happy to have you join us!
    Amyrya Zurisaday

She is new to the scene do you blame her ? Put yourself before the keyboard warrior I’m a new ***** promoting troll ! There is nothing wrong with her screening especially if you look where you’re getting this kitty you couldn’t afford on a reg day! You’re supposedly The Advertising Trick AKA Pimp I know you try to take advantage & have no respect for you! Taking advantage of those that truly need help not a goofy wanna be truck who ain’t shit! If you gave a fuck about the ***** she wouldn’t be a ***** ������
    What in the hell are you talking about? I've never met you or talked to you besides for verifying and never heard back so where is all this from?

EDIT: My apologies as I know this is a welcome thread but Dorthy we can gladly discuss your concerns over PM if you wish as I'm not sure you know me at all. Sorry if anyone else takes offense but assuming gets us no where.
    Last edited by jbill64; 02-14-2020 at 10:52 AM. Reason: Adding more to post.
    African American Male just letting it all hang....

- Eccie handle: jbill64

Registered Female (Not Verified)
    Thank you and I had a great time :)

I sincerely appreciate the backup, it’s not too often ladies support each other, so thank you. They being said, he was nothing short of a gentleman and did provide a selfie. I don’t think it’s necessary to go off on him like this, but like I said, thank you for taking a stand

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by EroticAmy View Post
    And of course, welcome Megan! We're happy to have you join us!
    Thank you for the warm welcome!

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Latin_Doll View Post
    Welcome aboard!

SalmaXO
    Thank you, Salma!

Verified Hobbyist BCD notanewbie's Avatar
    Dorfy is a good pal to have in this hobby .. ijs.
    Boner for hire. Living in fiction...looking for some friction. Over 70 reviews on eccie

Quote Originally Posted by notanewbie View Post
    Dorfy is a good pal to have in this hobby .. ijs.
    I don’t doubt it :)

This is NOT a discussion thread!! Keep it on track or take it elsewhere! KR/OH2 Guide

Retired Hobbyist (RIP)
    I think this whole Welcome Wagon has already run it's course if you ask me.......................................

OP should already know what to do to get verified and every gent on here knows this is NOT a discussion thread............. She has been given advice and then some.

Registered Male (Not Verified) Sr. Clever's Avatar
    Can someone welcome me

VP Hellraisers Inc.

Retired Hobbyist (RIP)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sr. Clever View Post
    Can someone welcome me

VP Hellraisers Inc.

MY MAN..............................!!!!!!

Welcome back my brother..............................!!

Let's get this party started now that I have my VP back of Hellraisers...........................!!

Bro, do a Welcome Wagon post.

Always searching for UTR redheads, hot chocolattes & my next cuppa purrfect java
    thread closed.

Those who felt an "interruption" was worth the effort "have mail" & any one wanting his/her own welcome thread are directed to start one.

Reminder: WW threads are not open discussions. Those should be in coed or elsewhere.

Happy hobyying!
    LINK! oh2 current situation report

In these trying times, your patience and support are greatly appreciated. Stay safe out there!

= = = = =

Beating the review template gremlin! LINK

https://home.ourhome2.net/vb/showthr...e-Verification for hobbyists

IMPORTANT! LINK TO NOTICES

FAQ: OH2's RULES! A Quick Read

2024 Austin/San Antonio Meet & Greets
    Austin - Wednesday March 27
    San Antonio - April TBA

===> LINK: INVITATION RULES <===

Ladies, please note:
    --
    ck1942 doesn't vouch for hobbyists.
    -- "Verified hobbyist" is only a title; he should always be screened/vouched
    -- Very aware hobbyists always start a contact process by sending a PM before sending any texts!

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4