Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4

Thread: Sex Industry Dying??? Or all the good guys gone?? Maybe both!

Tricks and *****s

Lol it’s funny how people on these sites can be so rude then when I’m rude back it’s a problem baby I can go all day.

Guide Chihuahua on hiatus (retired)
    Seclusion in the deep, dark, spooky woods north of Houston at the Irish Chihuahua Refuge.
    I was warning EVERYONE not to be rude or disrespectful in this thread or in other topics, as there is no call for it. Venting is fine, so let's all just be a wee bit more understanding as members do so in the future, eh? Both the RW and the Hobbyverse can be frustrating and challenging.

However, methinks it's time that this discussion draws to a close since insults are still being bandied about at lads and lassies and we don't want to "go all day" with that, and I don't see it ceasing by various and sundry parties.

Go PLAY, peeps! Enjoy whatever you do wherever you do it. -- FIH/staff

(P.S. -- Old and wrinkled up isn't as bad as thought, by the way, considering the alternative, and we all get there eventually, wink and grin.)
    Last edited by Fancyinheels; 02-24-2020 at 01:44 PM. Reason: Wonky danged weather-related Internet connection today slowing my edits.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4