Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Sex Industry Dying??? Or all the good guys gone?? Maybe both!

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Sex Industry Dying??? Or all the good guys gone?? Maybe both!

I feel like the sex industry is dying. Ever since backpage went down other sites have went down, came back and never been the same. I use to be able to make a couple thousand each city I went too. Now it’s not even close to that. Once upon a time 250/Hr-300/hr outcall wasn’t “expensive”. Lol like what the hell? Did we get lefted with all the CHEAP guys and time wasters or what?! I guess back to working that good ole 9-5. And whoever wants to see me for 250-300/hr will book me lol. Pray the industry goes back the way it was and all the good guys come backk..

It simply has its ups and downs. Websites come and go as well. Backpage was just a convenient place to find ladies but it also drove down prices but made ladies feel safer by cutting out the middle man, aka, pimps.

If you look hard enough, nothing has changed.

Verified Hobbyist BCD Dingaling's Avatar
    I don't get it..why are you complaining about not making a couple thousands a trip,if clients are still booking you at your 250-300 rates?

Verified Hobbyist & "Counselor" for new reviewers BCD GeorgeDRII's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Dingaling View Post
    I don't get it..why are you complaining about not making a couple thousands a trip,if clients are still booking you at your 250-300 rates?
    You're not factoring in her travel expenses. Some ladies just aren't having sex all day. There's the process of screening as well. Sometimes pre booking is set up. But even then, something may happen where her clients might have to cancel. Plus their bills back home don't stop because they travel. It could've been a slow tour for her. The ladies want to make more than what they're paying on travel expenses. Wouldn't you?

The sex industry isn't dying by a long shot.
    AA male. Still the Big Booty Surveyor........

My requirements: LFK(DFK not an issue), Titty Play(if you have ample breasts), BBBJ, my ritual(Coney Island), MPCFS, Surfboard for COA
    To CBJ girls:(if you can do my ritual and nix the CBJ you're good)

What I DON'T do is: DATY, Greek, TUMA, TUYA. I'll kiss your asscheeks and that's it!

85 reviews on the E. Longtime member since 2010.

Fully vaxxed and boosted

Verified Hobbyist BCD Dingaling's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by GeorgeDRII View Post
    You're not factoring in her travel expenses. Some ladies just aren't having sex all day. There's the process of screening as well. Sometimes pre booking is set up. But even then, something may happen where her clients might have to cancel. Plus their bills back home don't stop because they travel. It could've been a slow tour for her. The ladies want to make more than what they're paying on travel expenses. Wouldn't you?
    This thread is not about a slow tour.. it's about clients who don't want to pay her rates
    She's allowed to stick to her guns,but are those clients cheap or they have better options?
    Tricks have been haggling since forever..all she can do is ignore them
    250-300$ is not outrageous at all.. maybe the competition is the problem?

Most girls I see are doing just fine
    There are more platforms to advertise than ever now
    Best of luck to her

Retired Companion

Exclamation you're either sinking in the industry or swimming in the industry nowadays.........

sex industry is booming

however, it's likely booming with more sellers than buyers these days...

generous bros are still out there, but it's going to take more effort to find them after the demise of BP

things are still slowly changing, and there are some who are adapting just fine
    but then there are others who are struggling to stay afloat

sink or swim...

Registered Female (Not Verified) Companion Dorthy Monroe's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Dingaling View Post
    According to her last ad her rates are 160hr so I don’t know where this 250-300 rate is coming from
    Im Not Available Until Further Notice

If You Contact Me & Mention Rates Or Activities You Will Be Put On My DNS List Forever!
    *If I’ve Never Seen You GFE*
    30 - 150 * 60 - 200 * 90 - 300

Only Fans: https://onlyfans.com/dorthymonroe

Trump 2024

All these replies I hope u have a house a car and business lol cus if not then girl don’t even talk to me. I’m not tryna sell my pussy till im old and wrinkly and 40 😂😂😂 I’m trying actually get out of this hobby. I feel like the sex industry is dying to ME! I use to be able to make a couple grand in one night from posting 250/300Hr now I have to post HALF of that. I have my own place in the galleria my own car and next my own business so this was never meant to be long term for ME. So yeah it’s dying for ME! But carry on lol

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Lovelyjordan View Post
    California & Vegas are great places to tour, and the gentleman are extra generous, just try different sites but a 9-5 is a great back up plan. Good luck beautiful.
    Thanks for the info boo

Guide Chihuahua on hiatus (retired)
    Seclusion in the deep, dark, spooky woods north of Houston at the Irish Chihuahua Refuge.
    Quote Originally Posted by therealMiaRose View Post
    I can post whatever I want wherever I want 

Well, actually members must post within site rules, so "
    whatever I want wherever I want" is not entirely accurate. Just sayin'.

All these replies I hope u have a house a car and business lol cus if not then girl don’t even talk to me. I’m not tryna sell my pussy till im old and wrinkly and 40  I’m trying actually get out of this hobby. I feel like the sex industry is dying to ME! I use to be able to make a couple grand in one night from posting 250/300Hr now I have to post HALF of that. I have my own place in the galleria my own car and next my own business so this was never meant to be long term for ME. So yeah it’s dying for ME! But carry on lol

And about "
    old and wrinkly and 40," I'm semi-retired by choice (Irish Chihuahua Refuge paid off BY the Hobby), only still seeing a few longtime loyal regulars as I enjoy them, but at 60 I'm still getting requests by new fellows, so let's not disparage old broads in the profession needlessly, chuckle.

For that matter, none of us has to criticize other members even if opinions widely vary. We can all talk about stuff respectfully, can't we???

Everyone makes their own decisions, and Irish luck to those in whatever way they elect to conduct their risque biz or if/when departing the Hobby for other paths.
    Last edited by Fancyinheels; 02-24-2020 at 01:17 PM.

Every girl charges what she wants. But to make a tag on the ones running specials as pimped is a bit hasty. I dont agree the industry is dying. You just have to know the season during things like christmas spring break beggining end of summer vaca or superbowl these gentleman have expenditures they have to focus on with family you should expect if your like me and see 30 and up only those gentleman have plans with r.w around that time. But its tax season so it will pick back up. Your just gotta know your quarterly risks and accomodate you financials to suit those times. Good luck to everyone,peace and prosperity to all..

Quote Originally Posted by lovelyxxxo View Post
    Every girl charges what she wants. But to make a tag on the ones running specials as pimped is a bit hasty.
    Bingo

Verified Companion Companion Anna Nikkole's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by lovelyxxxo View Post
    Every girl charges what she wants. But to make a tag on the ones running specials as pimped is a bit hasty. I dont agree the industry is dying. You just have to know the season during things like christmas spring break beggining end of summer vaca or superbowl these gentleman have expenditures they have to focus on with family you should expect if your like me and see 30 and up only those gentleman have plans with r.w around that time. But its tax season so it will pick back up. Your just gotta know your quarterly risks and accomodate you financials to suit those times. Good luck to everyone,peace and prosperity to all..
    I love this......

Houston April 28- May 6. (pre booking suggested) Be sure to friend request me to keep up with my travels xoxo
    LOCAL RATES 200/HH,300/HR,400/90MINS,500/2HRS

Contact 512-300-7300 or The2ndanna@gmail.com

500+ videos on Onlyfans.
    https://onlyfans.com/annanikkole
    NO reviews. Thank you!

I feel like the sex industry is dying. Ever since backpage went down other sites have went down, came back and never been the same. I use to be able to make a couple thousand each city I went too. Now it’s not even close to that. Once upon a time 250/Hr-300/hr outcall wasn’t “expensive”. Lol like what the hell? Did we get lefted with all the CHEAP guys and time wasters or what?! I guess back to working that good ole 9-5. And whoever wants to see me for 250-300/hr will book me lol. Pray the industry goes back the way it was and all the good guys come backk..
    Your perception of the gentlemen you are left with might be a clue when examining where the good guys have gone.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    The sex industry will never die. I believe what you may be experiencing is supply > demand.

Quote Originally Posted by chloevankatie View Post
    Your perception of the gentlemen you are left with might be a clue when examining where the good guys have gone.
    I wish there was a "like" button so I can like this 1000x.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast