As my plans to galavant this evening fell heavily through, I'm reminded of certain fantasies that I wish to experience. (some philosopher type of way, lol)

But for real though...

What is it about women, regardless of shape or size, in one of the most vulnerable positions, ass-up/face-down, that makes them my object of desire? With an arched back to get maximum ass-time (like air time) and provide maximum access to cover, discover, and enjoy, its truly a position of wonder. This position allows me to taste every square inch of some of her most sensitive, and erogenous regions. The thought of her peeking through her two beautiful breast drives me crazy, suspended exactly like a like a drop of water that isn't exactly heavy enough to fall from a leaf, but just in the beginning stages of collecting Mass and feel the effects of gravity. She likes to see her own Crystal clear juice dangling from her lips like a spider repelling from it's silk. She likes to watch as he laps up the sweetness like a cat or a dog laps up milk or water. the tongue glides across her lips giving her pure Bliss, as she slightly jolts every time the tip of the tongue gently and inadvertantly flicks her clit. She smiles and hold her breath every single time this happens. He knows what he's doing. What she thinks is random and inadvertant, is actually deliberate and purposeful. A random flick of the clit here and there will get her riled up, but keeps her guessing as to when it will happen again, and this gets her riled up even more. Soon she'll get to the point where nothing else matters except reaching her goal, and his job is to tease her just enough to maximize her ecstacy.

It's amazing how, as she gets closer to her goal, she continues to increase access to his tongue. Pushing her ass as far back as possible, bringing her knees close to her chest, yet spreading them just far enough apart to maintain the ass-up to face-down ratio. Ultimately, the skin contouring her hips and between her cheeks becomes taught, yet her cheeks themselves remain soft. Just another beautiful mystery of the female physique. She gives him all the access he needs to massage her with his tongue and lips, and when she cums in extreme delight she loses all control of her body.

And his job is done.