Thread: The Hottest Position Forever

Verified Hobbyist BCD

The Hottest Position Forever

As my plans to galavant this evening fell heavily through, I'm reminded of certain fantasies that I wish to experience. (some philosopher type of way, lol)

But for real though...

What is it about women, regardless of shape or size, in one of the most vulnerable positions, ass-up/face-down, that makes them my object of desire? With an arched back to get maximum ass-time (like air time) and provide maximum access to cover, discover, and enjoy, its truly a position of wonder. This position allows me to taste every square inch of some of her most sensitive, and erogenous regions. The thought of her peeking through her two beautiful breast drives me crazy, suspended exactly like a like a drop of water that isn't exactly heavy enough to fall from a leaf, but just in the beginning stages of collecting Mass and feel the effects of gravity. She likes to see her own Crystal clear juice dangling from her lips like a spider repelling from it's silk. She likes to watch as he laps up the sweetness like a cat or a dog laps up milk or water. the tongue glides across her lips giving her pure Bliss, as she slightly jolts every time the tip of the tongue gently and inadvertantly flicks her clit. She smiles and hold her breath every single time this happens. He knows what he's doing. What she thinks is random and inadvertant, is actually deliberate and purposeful. A random flick of the clit here and there will get her riled up, but keeps her guessing as to when it will happen again, and this gets her riled up even more. Soon she'll get to the point where nothing else matters except reaching her goal, and his job is to tease her just enough to maximize her ecstacy.

It's amazing how, as she gets closer to her goal, she continues to increase access to his tongue. Pushing her ass as far back as possible, bringing her knees close to her chest, yet spreading them just far enough apart to maintain the ass-up to face-down ratio. Ultimately, the skin contouring her hips and between her cheeks becomes taught, yet her cheeks themselves remain soft. Just another beautiful mystery of the female physique. She gives him all the access he needs to massage her with his tongue and lips, and when she cums in extreme delight she loses all control of her body.

And his job is done.

Verified Companion Companion DallasRain's Avatar
    My fave position is surfboard or pronebone
    The gent lays on top of me with his legs on the outside...he then pours warm coconut oil on my ass and massages it with his cock,slipping n sliding all over my ass..then he proceeds to cover his pkg and slides it in my waiting kitty! Yummmy!!!
    Texas in late April/early May!!

480-204-5151
    harleydee69@gmail.com

NEW VIDEOS..selling short video clips....I accept paypal or cash app,venmo or CASH

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Quote Originally Posted by DallasRain View Post
    My fave position is surfboard or pronebone
    The gent lays on top of me with his legs on the outside...he then pours warm coconut oil on my ass and massages it with his cock,slipping n sliding all over my ass..then he proceeds to cover his pkg and slides it in my waiting kitty! Yummmy!!!
    You just described my exact favorite position. Probably should meet you now :)

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    If I could, I'd have a pussy in front of my face in different positions whenever I need to relax. I'd stare at it with my head propped up in my hands just admiring it dreamily. Thank god my fantasy was fulfilled. Thanks Angel Cakesxoxo!

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    [QUOTE=DallasRain;641605]My fave position is surfboard or pronebone
    The gent lays on top of me with his legs on the outside...he then pours warm coconut oil on my ass and massages it with his cock,slipping n sliding all over my ass..then he proceeds to cover his pkg and slides it in my waiting kitty! Yummmy!!![/QUOTE

My new fantasy is to be in this position and be slowly squeezed (Kegals)by someone with strong kegal muscles and slowly ground back on until I simply cannot hold it back and explode in the hat so hard she can still feel it through the unbroken hat.

Feeling this strong glutes and thigh muscles squeezing the cum from me while I resist with every fiber of my being. OH YES HEAVEN ON EARTH. Then for her reward roll over and slow daty her till she begs shaking and quivering from orgasmic bliss for me to stop

Verified Companion Companion DallasRain's Avatar
    Mmmm yesss
    I got the levels

I can squeeze your cock while Im riding you backward doggy and milk that cock!
    Texas in late April/early May!!

480-204-5151
    harleydee69@gmail.com

NEW VIDEOS..selling short video clips....I accept paypal or cash app,venmo or CASH