Thread: Liah at Luxury is Young, Slim, Beautiful and Exquisite!

BANNED! FAILURE TO RESPECT COMMUNITY RULES!

Liah at Luxury is Young, Slim, Beautiful and Exquisite!

Agency/Spa/Club Name, Companion's Handle: Luxury, Liah
    Date of Visit: yesterday
    Preferred Method of Contact: phone
    Phone Number: 4693585847
    Email Address:
    Website, Ad, or Profile URL:
    City, State: Dallas, Texas
    Type of Visit: Spa
    Was the Appointment On-Time?? yes
    Activities: DFK, Breast Play, Breast shower rub, Daty/Dato, BBBJ, 69, BBFSCIP
    Length of Visit: One Transcendent Hour
    Donation: NOYDB
    Approximate age of Companion: 27
    Hair Color and Length: Long Dark Brown
    Smoking Status: I doubt it
    Ethnic/Racial background: Korean
    Companion Description: 5'4, 110, tattoo on lower back, beautiful mouth, face, eyes, hair, pussy, ass, Model quality
    Meet or Exceed Your Expectations?? Exceeded beyond my wildest hopes and dreams
    Would you recommend this Agency/Spa?? Damn right I would
    Would You Recommend this Companion?? Fucking Right I Would!

Public comments:
    I reviewed Liah on the other Site, but she is so damn Gorgeous and Hot, that I can't let that review be my only mention. you need to drive your fastest ride to see this exquisite Creature, be it a Corvette, a Mazeradi, or a Kia or as a Lyft passenger.. whatever it takes! Liah has what it takes to take what you've got, be it your heart, soul, admiration, or simply your sperm.

The rest of the story is hidden. You must be a verified hobbyist to view additional content.

Registered Male (Not Verified)

thanks for the intel

ill be going to visit either jessica or Liah. it depends on who is there when i go provided there is no water issue or anything like that. if they are both there, then i will go for the one that has the more athletic look. im not a fan of just slim, i like some curves. Sunny was attractive. if Liah and or jessica has a close body type and face to her it should be alright . Although cola sounds good too.

Jessica is curvy, very nice shape. I have not seen this new girl, Liah, but I will definitely do so soon. Never seen anyone so heartily recommended like this.

Thanks for letting us know about her.

The rest of the story is hidden. You must be a verified hobbyist to view additional content.

you are welcome.. I can't keep Liah to myself, she is so damn cute! and so much more! slim, young, with excellent skills.. a Fucking Dream Girl!

I appreciate age honesty.. You say 27, and that is truth. Other reviews from other spas tout 22-23 year olds, which is pure garbage. I have seen Liah, and she is about 27, and extremely beautiful. Nobody like her at any other spa.

Verified Hobbyist BCD

Phone # Typo?

That phone number is for Lucky Heaven. Google it. The Lux phone is 214-xxx or has it changed?

phone mistake.. the Luxury number is still what it was.

don't let Liah slip away, she is not here indefinitely.. do not miss your chance.. really, I am warning you now, LOL..

maybe one month left.. but her stay is limited!