Verified Companion Companion DallasRain's Avatar
    Hiya UC..ladies he is a sweety!

hiya old dude I miss ya

oklahoma friends n lovers
    sending virtual hugs
    Texas in late April/early May!!

480-204-5151
    harleydee69@gmail.com

NEW VIDEOS..selling short video clips....I accept paypal or cash app,venmo or CASH

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Quote Originally Posted by DallasRain View Post
    Hiya UC..ladies he is a sweety!

hiya old dude I miss ya

oklahoma friends n lovers
    sending virtual hugs
    Hiya D R. Luv ya doll!!

Registered Female (Not Verified) Companion Dorthy Monroe's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Blaze View Post
    Okay since this Strong Beer and Wine took effect, I found some cheap wine that is actually really good. Aldi has bottles for like $2.89 I shit you not!

The merlot is a bit sweeter than I'm used to, but a great all around wine. Think it might pair good with deserts. The Shiraz well probably best with steaks. IDK, not a big fan of Shirazs, but definitely not for just sipping.

The Moscato blew me away because I have never liked whites, ever. Do like a good champagne tho. Anyway, tried it two ways. Plain and with Sprite. I did NOT think this shit up, my youngest daughter did and IDK what goes through 21 yr Olds heads. Then end result was that it was good. I have to wonder if me quitting smoking has anything to do with the taste of whites now or if this is simply a one off?

I've always preferred deep full bodied reds. Giggles #CoppolaClaret is my fav... Thanks to Bird! Oh ya, the wine at Aldi is called Winking Owl
    I wiggled to the nearest Aldi looking for the winking owl but nothing winked back lmao is that really what it’s called
    Im Not Available Until Further Notice

If You Contact Me & Mention Rates Or Activities You Will Be Put On My DNS List Forever!
    *If I’ve Never Seen You GFE*
    30 - 150 * 60 - 200 * 90 - 300

Only Fans: https://onlyfans.com/dorthymonroe

Trump 2024

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Lol I’ve heard it referred to as the winking owl Ms Dorthy, but being a jack Daniels kinda guy I’m not sure either.

Quote Originally Posted by Reallyolddudenow View Post
    Lol I’ve heard it referred to as the winking owl Ms Dorthy, but being a jack Daniels kinda guy I’m not sure either.
    I prefer Tito’s but it sounded different so lol I figured I would try it! Thanks sweetheart

If You Contact Me & Mention Rates Or Activities You Will Be Put On My DNS List Forever!

Trump 2024

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Quote Originally Posted by Dorthy Monroe View Post
    I prefer Tito’s but it sounded different so lol I figured I would try it! Thanks sweetheart
    Enjoy it sweetheart. Lol the price sounded good though.

Enjoy it sweetheart. Lol the price sounded good though.
    The price has nothing to do with it I like to try unusual things just to say I did I’m weird! I enjoyed my Tito’s after my trip to aldi’s though it was scrumptious!

Trump 2024

Verified Hobbyist BCD Redd Rozay's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Dorthy Monroe View Post
    I prefer Tito’s but it sounded different so lol I figured I would try it!
    < Raises Hand from the corner > I, always keep a Bottle of Tito’s on the shelf at THE PONDEROSA!!!! CUM SEE!!! < wicked grin >
    SHARING IS CARING

THE GAWDFAWKER

IF YOU STAY READY.... You Don’t Have To Get Ready!!!

Registered Male (Not Verified) PinkFloyd's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by danielle silver View Post
    No you're not verified.. Who were you on eccie?
    You can post but you don't have any real access. . BCD hasn't been handed out yet STAFF is still working out the kinKS and getting providers verified first...

GOOD MONDAY MORNING EVERYONE, lights are on, coffee is brewing, croissants and bagels are on the table to the left.

It looks like it is going to be a beautiful week in OKLAHOMA.
    Get your hump on and don't forget to bring your smile!
    Were you talking to me. Of course I was Pink Floyd and FlectiNonFrangi on Eccie. Am I that easy to forget? Keep Gipper and Brain straight.
    "My problem lies in reconciling my gross habits with my net income" Errol Flynn[SIGPIC][SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Quote Originally Posted by Redd Rozay View Post
    < Raises Hand from the corner > I, always keep a Bottle of Tito’s on the shelf at THE PONDEROSA!!!! CUM SEE!!! < wicked grin >
    Hey Redd, look at me I am still not verified. Can you imagine an old ECCIE Post ***** like me not being verified.
    "My problem lies in reconciling my gross habits with my net income" Errol Flynn[SIGPIC][SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Quote Originally Posted by PinkFloyd View Post
    Hey Redd, look at me I am still not verified. Can you imagine an old ECCIE Post ***** like me not being verified.
    Unbelievable Pinkster, anyone in the hobby very long remembers ya ole pal. How the heck are ya!

Verified Hobbyist BCD Redd Rozay's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by PinkFloyd View Post

Has to be a GLITCH!!!!! OHHH YOU ARE VERIFIED!!!!! You are on several Stripper/Provider VIP lists!!!! How is Florida my Friend?!?
    SHARING IS CARING

THE GAWDFAWKER

IF YOU STAY READY.... You Don’t Have To Get Ready!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Redd Rozay View Post
    Has to be a GLITCH!!!!! OHHH YOU ARE VERIFIED!!!!! You are on several Stripper/Provider VIP lists!!!! How is Florida my Friend?!?
    Damn, I am on a list. LOL I emailed the Moderators, and I am hoping to hear from them. Is Danielle still a moderator? I could contact her directly. We will always remember what Fluffy called us. I still have a visual image of you at Red Dog.

Unbelievable Pinkster, anyone in the hobby very long remembers ya ole pal. How the heck are ya!
    I will post this again. Howdy RODN, how is it going? I am down in Florida now and it is dead here. I can't believe I am still not verified with over 11,000 posts on ECCIE and 40 reviews. I thought everybody knew me. It is good to see people I know here. Danielle even mention me by name when she opened the Coffee Shop in her first post.

Damn, you have let the Coffee Shop sit idle for 2 years. That would have never happened on ECCIE. Tiffany suggested I start the Original Coffee Shop many years ago. It got so big that I was asked by the Moderators to close it and I reopened as Coffee Shop Part Deaux It seems like that one got too big again and I reopened at Coffee Shop Part III. I have given up on getting verified, even though I had over 11,000 posts and 40 reviews on ECCIE.I guess I am not worthy. I will always remember the parties at the Red Dog, the good times we had at Hooters and Twin Peaks. I have finally got all the strippers out of my life - it took about 3 years. I do have a hot 35 year old sexting me and trying to get me to move back to Oklahoma, and I am considering it because Florida is so boring. Hello to everybody that remember me.

Page 32 of 33 FirstFirst ... 22 30 31 32 33 LastLast