Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Awkward sessions

Verified Companion Companion Champagne Brown's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by DocHoliday View Post
    Come on Bro. You put on a performance so you should have kept the tip money.
    Great performance, just check my Twitter page..

Lol

Verified Hobbyist & "Counselor" for new reviewers BCD GeorgeDRII's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Champagne Brown View Post
    Great performance, just check my Twitter page..

Lol

Would you like another one? I know you like to drink when you get off of work. I know I can be very entertaining for you

Verified Hobbyist BCD Precious_b's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Crispy1969 View Post
    Cover came off inside of a Provider during the Session & she instructed me on how to insert my finger inside of her & retrieve the Cover so of course I took my time retrieving it that was fun times lol
    I've had that one happen a few times.
    And it looks REALLY awkward when the Lady tries to retrieve it herself.
    Will always PM from this or the other site as initial contact.

My Huckleberry

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Once had a lady ask if it was ok if her mom came up to my hotel room because it was too cold out and car heater wasn't working. WTF?

My 1st week of starting the hobby in (SA) 2009

1) A guy slapped me in the face while I dancing on him, for no reason I must add.

After taking a my 2nd 2yr break from from the hobby(Houston)

2) Had a Asian Guy ask me if he could call me a N-word, and he said the word while he was on top of me..

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    (1) Cum blowing out her nose as she tried to swallow everything
    (2) Kid waking up and walking in room while in Missionary. Asking, mommy what are you doing.
    (3) Maid knocking on door and walking right in. She smiled at me on the way out. Gave her my number and the next morning I was banging her
    (4) Daughter watching me Bang the shit out of her mom while sitting in a chair next to the bed. It was a hotel room and she just wanted to watch instead of going shopping
    (5) Not a session, but fucking my ex wifes sister when she joined us in bed to go to sleep. Me and wife were sleeping and next thing you know I'm rolled over and fuckingvher Sister. It was weird and satisfying

Verified Companion Companion DallasRain's Avatar
    I broke a headboard once. Was riding his face hard. Grabbed at the headboard and it fell down

Also bruised my tailbone once when I was in shower w a gent
    Texas in late April/early May!!

480-204-5151
    harleydee69@gmail.com

NEW VIDEOS..selling short video clips....I accept paypal or cash app,venmo or CASH

Verified Companion Companion GentleTouchbyLiz's Avatar
    Anal vibrator I was using on a gent who I fortunately knew very well slipped out of my hands and got lodged up inside his body.

He completely freaked out, hyperventilating and almost crying because he thought he would need a doctor to remove it.
    Unfortunately, I burst out laughing. Uncontrollable laughter because, well he looked funny and I wasn't the one with an object lost inside me.

Fortunately I am a trained medical assistant with plenty of anatomy experience and know how. I put gloves on and fought hard until it finally slid out.

It took him several months to come back to see me for another appointment. Before that, he was a regular. He forgave me and saw me a few more times.
    I'm back in business, baby!

Registered Male (Not Verified)
    It was the first time with a beautiful redhead that was traveling. Her body was AMAZING, and I had to worship her from head to toe. So, she was on her hands and knees and I was kissing her on her pussy. I moved up into her ass and spread her ass cheeks wide in order to get in deep.. she farted directly into my face! She immediately flipped off and was beet red and apologizing like crazy. The first thing I could think of to say was “it’s ok. It happens all of the time!”
    So now, somewhere out there, there is a beautiful redhead that thinks that I always get roots in my mouth!!

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    I recently scheduled a 1hr session with a young hot body provider I had never seen before. Could not see her face on her posted pics. Went to med center area apartment, knocked, and was floored when the provider turned out to be the daughter of a casual friend who is also a well known local businessman. It took her a minute but she finally recognized me. Poor think was more scared of being outed to her dad than I was my friend might find out I was about to bang his daughter, which I eventually did. Turns out the daughter, who is in mid 20's, has a ***** daddy won't support. Gave me a very nice discount on the session, but I am not going back.

Edited to remove taboo subject matter. KR/OH2 Guide

Retired Companion

Thumbs down awkward session, my ass

Quote Originally Posted by Babyboomer46 View Post
    I recently scheduled a 1hr session with a young hot body provider I had never seen before. Could not see her face on her posted pics. Went to med center area apartment, knocked, and was floored when the provider turned out to be the daughter of a casual friend who is also a well known local businessman. It took her a minute but she finally recognized me. Poor think was more scared of being outed to her dad than I was my friend might find out I was about to bang his daughter, which I eventually did. Turns out the daughter, who is in mid 20's, has a (UNNECESSARY INFO) daddy won't support. Gave me a very nice discount on the session, but I am not going back.

wtf is so awkward about you banging a random's hot daughter for pennies??

did you threaten to tell her pops all about her business in order to get that discount?

the last two sentences were hella unnecessary since it doesn't add any extra awkwardness.

I also have a hard time believing these stories where the provider who doesn't show her face opens up the door
    and oh dude actually recognizes her

like you had a feeling it was her and voila! it was indeed her.

don't act all surprised and awkward, bruh

Last edited by Phoenixx; 02-06-2020 at 09:09 PM. Reason: I see the mods edited out the forbidden part... so let me edit it too ............

^^Magna Cum Laude is fast with her insight

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Shoot, I have a hard time believing quite a few of these awkward moments. I have to call BS on some. It seems like some folks try hard to out-do a previously mentioned awkward situation (you know who you are) as if there is a prize waiting for them.

Verified Companion Companion Stok Stevens's Avatar
    Omg I have stories for days. For instance.. had some guy contact me, wanted to link late Friday night. Only because he works late, for off work, and decided to hit the strip club before finding NOTHING that interested him. So I allow him to come see me and upon arrival I pour up some drinks and partake in a great convo. He was attractive younger lightskin guy with a very muscular build. Anyway, convo turns interesting enough that before ever touching he was like a rock, he covers, we play.. he lasts.. mmmm let’s say around 2 minutes. Started in missionary ended in missionary. In my mind I’m like GRRRR. BUT BEFORE PULLING OUT he daps me into the full chest bump and exclaims “WHEWWW THAT WAS SOME GOOD PUSSY BRO!”
    Jumped up and shook himself of whatever he was experiencing, dressed, and out the door he went.

I said to myself, there is no way that women in the hobby experience the kind of level of awkward that I’m placed in bc of my stature and the way I carry myself outside of the sheets.
    I was completely befuddled.

And for those who don’t know what a dap looks like..

In this video.. it’s the
    “I love you bro embrace”

* 90 min - 500* Hr - 400* HHr - 250*
    NO BBFS.
    ​STŌK STEVENS
    P411-P320232

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast