Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Awkward sessions

Verified Hobbyist & "Counselor" for new reviewers BCD GeorgeDRII's Avatar

Awkward sessions

So, how many of you guys/gals have had an awkward session? I'd really like to hear it. For instance, I've had a provider put a pillow on her face while i was doing her.

She said she had an idea in the shower the day prior, about putting a bag over my face. So instead, she put a pillow over hers. I know I'm ugly, but do i fall in that catagory?

Verified Companion Companion Champagne Brown's Avatar

Verified Companion Companion Punky BrewsterXXX's Avatar
    I had someone try to hypnotize me with my panties! I tried to play along but I couldnt help from laughing. He was serious too!

Verified Hobbyist BCD DocHoliday's Avatar
    In a secret, heavliy defended, underground lair somewhere in the OH2 Badlands
    I’m not sure if this qualifies George but I have been accused of BS like robbing, theft, date raping, etc. yet I have never even met the accusers or asked to meet them. That’s pretty awkward in my book.
    Newbie members friendly. Troll inhospitable & I have an ever growing troll ignore list!!!
    I’m your Huckleberry and this hobby is just my game. Ladies, just say when!! #Pussy Posse founding member
    If you’re BSC, probably BSC, a drama Queen/King, WK or troll, DON’T PM me or post in my threads
    Thanks for your cooperation.
    Email for issues is support@ourhome2.net The verification process is HERE The review gremlin patch is HERE

Quote Originally Posted by Punky BrewsterXXX View Post
    I had someone try to hypnotize me with my panties! I tried to play along but I couldnt help from laughing. He was serious too!
    Pardon me Punky but does what’s in your panties hypnotic effects on me count?

Several awkward sessions:

(1) Kid banging on the door while I’m banging Mom.
    (2) Computer repair guy arrives in the middle of the action.
    (3) A little too much enthusiasm on the DT, causing lunch to come out.
    (4) A little too much enthusiasm on the pounding, causing her period to start.
    (5) Zero chemistry, causing dick deflation and cutting the session short.
    (6) Hotel housekeepers who won’t fucking stop knocking. (Multiple times.)
    (7) Her texting her BF while I’m doing DATY. (That one was actually more fun than awkward.)
    (8) Pretty sure it was a fart, but hoping it was a queef.

Never a dull moment!

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Two come to mind:

1. My nuts were slapping the taint of a provider as I was deep into her buttshole. Landlord lets herself into the apartment to show a potential renter.

2. Met a provider at her hotel. Got the room number. Knocked on the door and two large dudes greeted me nicely and said they were just leaving. It was and still is the best FBSM i have ever had.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Cover came off inside of a Provider during the Session & she instructed me on how to insert my finger inside of her & retrieve the Cover so of course I took my time retrieving it that was fun times lol
    Work Hard Play Harder

Verified Hobbyist BCD BlueChile's Avatar
    1- We were well into the action she was calling me “Daddy” and a certain ring tone on her cell phone went off and it was her real daddy calling... she begged & apologized for having to take the call. I asked her NOT to call me daddy the remainder of the session.
    2- Met a provider for the 3rd time different locations all 3 times. Cleaning lady’s knocked on door all 3 sessions. Haven’t seen her again.
    3- walked in to a hotel room she was under covers thinking she was ready to go. I removed my cloth and started to make my way under the sheets and she jumped out fully clothed and THEN began to take her cloth off... WTF

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Crispy1969 View Post
    Cover came off inside of a Provider during the Session & she instructed me on how to insert my finger inside of her & retrieve the Cover so of course I took my time retrieving it that was fun times lol
    Haha... same here but she removed it herself!!

Quote Originally Posted by crispy1969 View Post
    cover came off inside of a provider during the session & she instructed me on how to insert my finger inside of her & retrieve the cover so of course i took my time retrieving it that was fun times lol

lmao 😂 literally dying laughing over here 🤣

Yep a few come to mind.

She opens the door and she is a dead ringer for my mother and my sister. Even to the voice. All contact had been made by text. I continued with the session but I was pretty freaked out. My first hobby experience on ASPD.

She opens the door and she looked like she was my ex-wife or a close twin. Cover broke in session and the only time I have popped a nut fucking a provider.

The wife was away on vacation and I was holding down the fort so to speak. I had gone to a strip club a day or two earlier and made contact with a pretty latina.
    We talked on the phone and set up a time for her to come by the house. Yeah, that time slot kept slipping until about 3 a.m. She had told me it was her night off but...

So here I am with all the lights off sitting in the front yard of a very quiet neighborhood when I hear something coming down the street.
    The muffler isnt dragging but it sure as shit isnt 'muffling' and the bushings are shot on the A-frames so there is a squeeking that sounds like fingernails on a chalkboard.

Of course it is her and she is pointing in the wrong direction to park in front of my house so she has to turn around to park at my next door neighbor who is quite nosey.

She had to shoulder check her door to get it to open with the hinges screaming like banshees and then (I don't know how she got her 120lbs to do it) picks the damn door up and slams the fucker shut.

Then she uses her key fob to set the alarm which of course honks the fucking horn.

Then we get inside.

She takes the cash, starts a little dance, strips down to her g-string and bam! She's on her fucking period.

Lousy fucking blowjob all teeth. She bit down pretty hard once and I had to ask her if she had eaten that day. Very awkward and a complete fucking downer.

Then of course she had to leave and the whole car noise machine was gone through in reverse.

I thought that was it for the night but then I hear her coming back down the road in the other direction when she pulls back up to the house.

I had to get dressed and run outside before she could get out of her car. She needed directions to get out of the neighborhood.

She calls a few days later and asks if I want a return visit. Thank you, noooooo.
    Opinions and Assholes. Sometimes it's difficult to tell the difference - especially when you can't separate the two.

Verified Companion Companion DiamondBabe01's Avatar
    This thread is great ����

Verified Hobbyist & "Counselor" for new reviewers BCD GeorgeDRII's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by DiamondBabe01 View Post
    This thread is great ����
    Ur great DB! IJS.

No awkward session for u?

Another one i almost forgot. I had given 2 ladies a lap dance in a doubles session. Totally blew both of their minds. They didn't know that i could dance that good. They started pulling out dollars trying to tip me!
    Last edited by GeorgeDRII; 01-31-2020 at 02:03 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by GeorgeDRII View Post
    Ur great DB! IJS.

No awkward session for u?

Another one i almost forgot. I had given 2 ladies a lap dance in a doubles session. Totally blew both of their minds. They didn't know that i could dance that good. They started pulling out dollars trying to tip me!
    Come on Bro. You put on a performance so you should have kept the tip money.

The pest control guy beating on the door at the Sun Motel. Hard to believe they even have a bug guy

Took a hottie hoe to the firm fiesta party to make soon to be ex mrs flinde #1 jealous. Hoe drank too much. Did a random guy in the bathroom with the guy's wife beating on the bathroom door. (somewhat staid lawfirm) and puked all over the inside of my cherry 1970 911 Targa. With the fuchs. And double Webbers. Soon to be ex mrs flinde #1 laughed her ass off. Probly still laughing. I was drummed out of the firm the following Monday. Gov White was there with wife and kids to watch debutante daughter on a float. And the US attorney. The DA. And a couple judges.
    Last edited by flinde; 01-31-2020 at 03:05 PM.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast