Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Awkward sessions

Quote Originally Posted by jet69 View Post
    I have to call BS on some.
    Just don’t call it on flinde. He’s actually holding back.

My session wasn't awkward but leaving was. I went to see a well known fbsm +1 provider about 4 years ago during my lunch. Session was fantastic! As I opened the front door to head back to work there were two cops were parked in front of the condo. Mind you I parked between her condo and the neighbors condo. Immediately my asshole puckered lol but I said fuck it and and called out to the officers " Good afternoon officers, hope your day is going good." One of the officers said "It will be better if we can find the person we are looking for that lives in that condo. Do you know who lives there since you just came out from the one next door?" Now for some reason that day I decided to take my laptop bag down with my work computer and I told the officers I was doing an insurance presentation for a future customer and this was my first time at the location and I didn't know who stayed there. Both officers said no problem and take care. After I leave the area Ms. Provider texted me asking if they were wanting to know what goes on in her condo. I didn't answer the text immediately because I was driving and she called me lol I assured her nothing was asked. I guess the officers stayed a while waiting around. Once they left Ms. Provider texted me saying she had to cancel an appointment because the cops were hanging around outside but they were finally gone and said she hoped this wouldn't scare me from coming back again. Lol I'm sure they were really looking for the person next door or they would've knocked on the providers door. I have been back a handful of times since then with no issues.

^^^Oh Damn !!!!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3