Thread: Sensitivity and Pleasure

Verified Companion Companion Lovely Lamour's Avatar

Sensitivity and Pleasure

Flowers are plant sex. To make a flower bloom you must till the soil, plant the seeds, weed, water, fertilize, make sure the plant gets plenty of sun, and protect it from the cold. In other words flowers require patience, attention, and nurturing to blossom. When similar principles are applied to human sex, it is a lot more pleasurable. This work can enable bad habits or teach better ways. I am an advocate of the latter. Would love to hear what people are teaching and learning from the hobby.
    Experience Lovely Lamour's Luscious Touch
    Available daytime hours only!
    512-337-2002

* Discrete reviews only please.*
    * I have a sweet spot for mature respectful gentlemen over the age of 40.*
    * Please CALL 512-337-2002 for immediate attention.*

Verified Hobbyist BCD Daniel Larusso's Avatar
    My personal opinion is that the softness and delicateness that you speak of is likely saved for what's at home. At least that's my case. When I'm with a provider I want to do the stuff I can't do with the wifey or something more fantasy like. JMO!
    Wax on, wax off.

Molon Labe

Verified Hobbyist BCD RustyBalls's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Lovely Lamour View Post
    Flowers are plant sex. To make a flower bloom you must till the soil, plant the seeds, weed, water, fertilize, make sure the plant gets plenty of sun, and protect it from the cold. In other words flowers require patience, attention, and nurturing to blossom. When similar principles are applied to human sex, it is a lot more pleasurable. This work can enable bad habits or teach better ways. I am an advocate of the latter. Would love to hear what people are teaching and learning from the hobby.
    Your posting above reminded me of one of my favorite Two and a Half Men episodes related to "Sensitivity and Pleasure" and tending your garden:

<RustyBalls

"Double Vaccinated and Multi-Boosted" for your hobby pleasure.

10 years in the hobby and 170+ reviews on Eccie lost in upgrade

Ladies, please contact RustyBalls anytime for the "Paladin Experience."

"Have Cock, Will Travel."

I prefer hobby in North ATX and the Domain/Arboretum area.

Verified Hobbyist BCD RustyBalls's Avatar
    And the Good Gardening Hints from Herb just keep a cumming:

<RustyBalls

"Double Vaccinated and Multi-Boosted" for your hobby pleasure.

10 years in the hobby and 170+ reviews on Eccie lost in upgrade

Ladies, please contact RustyBalls anytime for the "Paladin Experience."

"Have Cock, Will Travel."

I prefer hobby in North ATX and the Domain/Arboretum area.

Verified Hobbyist BCD risn2theoccasion2's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Lovely Lamour View Post
    There are those of us who know exactly what you are talking about. Hobby or not.
    Ask about any of my past encounters.

Rudeness is the weak persons imitation of strength. Eric Hoffer

Supporting selfish people is a waste of time and energy! They will always find an excuse to blame you for their own mistakes!
    ― Lily Amis

As you proceed through life, following your own path, birds will shit on you. Dont bother to brush it off. Getting a comedic view of your situation gives you spiritual distance. Having a sense of humor saves you.