Companion's Handle: Heidi.Fly
Date of Visit: 01142020
Preferred Method of Contact: text
Phone Number: 682-400-4201
Email Address: heidi.fly@protonmail.com
Website, Ad, or Profile URL: https://home.ourhome2.net/member.php?27765-Heidi-Fly
City, State: Ft. Worth, Texas
Type of Visit: incall
Was the Appointment On-Time?? yes
Activities: Convo, laughs, dirty talk, DFK, MPFS
Scheduled Length of Visit: 60 min
Donation:
Approximate age of Companion: 40
Hair Color and Length: dark brown
Smoking Status: couldnt tell
Ethnic/Racial background: caucasian
Companion Description: dressed discreetly in a big jacket to reveal a sexy top. tall and light weight. B cups with pierced nipples
Meet or Exceed Your Expectations?? exceed
Would You Recommend this Companion?? yes!

Public comments:
Traveling for work, looked around and saw Heidi's ad and read some reviews. And blue eyes under dark hair looks gorgeous on her! Turns out, our session was so chill and laid back, we felt like familiar lovers. Somehow, she relaxed enough to pick my t shirt up off the floor and folded it!
Sent her a text, got a quick reply. Sent her my screening info and went back and forth... She was only available for outcalls, she said. I had already withdrawn what was listed on her current ad at the time. When she saw how far I was, (40 mins) she replied with more than what I had. I apologized for wasting her time, but we worked something out. Which was great for me!
I open my door and there she is, in jeans boots and a big jacket, Said she was trying to look discreet. She took off the jacket and had a very revealing top on. She kicked off her boots and sat next to me while we exchanged pleasantries. It wasnt long before she was sitting on my lap, facing me, asking me specific like/dislike questions about our session and gave me her answers, too. Then she whispered in my ear "I think we've talked long enough..."

The rest of the story is hidden. You must be a verified hobbyist to view additional content.