Thread: shesascreamer: Surprised! TOFTT

Verified Hobbyist BCD

shesascreamer: Surprised! TOFTT

Companion's Handle: shesascreamer
    Date of Visit: 01282020
    Preferred Method of Contact: Call/Text
    Phone Number: 2105912451
    Email Address:
    Website, Ad, or Profile URL: https://home.ourhome2.net/member.php...-shesascreamer
    City, State: NE San Antonio, Texas
    Type of Visit: incall
    Was the Appointment On-Time?? yes
    Activities: BBBJ, CW, ACG, CG, MISH, DFK
    Scheduled Length of Visit: 60 mins
    Donation:
    Approximate age of Companion: ad says 36
    Hair Color and Length: Blonde and mixed colors, very long. only noticed 2 tats
    Smoking Status: Smokes, but did not on my visit
    Ethnic/Racial background: Caucasian
    Companion Description: In heels, she towers over me. She's about 5'8", flat footed. Pretty MILF with an electric smile and gorgeous blue eyes.
    Meet or Exceed Your Expectations?? exceed
    Would You Recommend this Companion?? yes

Public comments:
    Always have liked to hobby while traveling. Came out to San Antonio from Houston for work. Decided to see what was going on, after losing my ATF out here over personal differences... Texted her (she told me her name, not sure if she wants it out) in the afternoon and set it up for later. Got the address, showed up and got the room number.
    Her room looked like a disaster zone. Stuff everywhere! A wreck would be a mild description. Once I was able to take my eyes away from the room, I wrapped my arms around a tall, alabaster woman with huge tits and hair down to her bra strap. She giggled a lot during introductions, which I liked because of her killer smile framed by bright red "******" lipstick. She apologized about the room, I mumbled something non committal, set the donation down by the TV and sat on the bed. She stood in front of me, and before I could explore her with my hands, she was kissing my ear and neck! It was so nice, I asked if we could lay down and continue...

The rest of the story is hidden. You must be a verified hobbyist to view additional content.

Outstanding review! Thank you! This put me over the fence and I’m goin’ in!

Grwat review! Im going in too

Gonna try shesacreamer in a famous flinde blonde on blonde milfy double next week when Im back in San Antonio. Stay tuned- film at 11.

Thank you, sir.
    The rest of the story is hidden. You must be a verified hobbyist to view additional content.