Thread: It's a No for me for Latin Roses

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Verified Hobbyist BCD
    I don't blame Natty at all, My issue is with the scheduler in this case. I believe I won't be able to get in to see Natty due to this issue and clearly this review won't help. But I do want to clarify, again my issue is not with Natty - I believe the confusion and issues lie with the scheduler in this case. I do hope one day I get to see Natty if she moves to another agency, time will tell. For those of you lucky enough to get in, absolutely enjoy yourselves!

So much anger in your post. It is similar to a NCNS. Just call someone else and always have a plan B when contacting those like this agency that do not hold up to their end of the deal.

I understand where u coming from though, always a crap shoot when it happens but if I wrote a review each time it did, I'd have maybe a review each week. Get more consistent agencies or other ladies who dont have flaky tendencies. This one, you should let it go...learn from it...and post in coed to allow them to respond as well if they choose to.

Registered Male (Not Verified)

?

I know the scheduler for years and I like her a lot. She even knows my preferences which I like. I don't know I've done 30+ appts and only issue girl not showing for shift. I think she awesome!

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Sorry to hear about your bad experience My experience with the scheduler is decent. One time I had a terrible start to a session and texted her. She made it right for me immediately. Possibly it was a hectic day for her