Thread: It's a No for me for Latin Roses

Verified Hobbyist BCD

It's a No for me for Latin Roses

Agency/Spa/Club Name, Companion's Handle: Latin Roses, Natty
    Date of Visit: 1/24/2020
    Preferred Method of Contact: Phone
    Phone Number: 346-304-5332
    Email Address:
    Website, Ad, or Profile URL: https://home.ourhome2.net/member.php?71583-Latin-Roses
    City, State: Houston, TX
    Was the Appointment On-Time?? No
    Activities: No Show
    Length of Visit: No Show
    Donation: None
    Approximate age of Companion:
    Hair Color and Length:
    Smoking Status:
    Ethnic/Racial background: Latina Agency
    Companion Description:
    Meet or Exceed Your Expectations?? No
    Would you recommend this Agency/Spa?? No
    Would You Recommend this Companion?? No

Public comments:
    Unfortunately I had a disappointing couple of attempts with Latin Roses and their Scheduler. She proved to be a little difficult to communicate with. First time around I saw their ad and saw a doubles special and asked if Natty and Rachel were playing that day. I got a response that they were and asked for their rate. I confirmed an appointment date and was told to please not cancel and that they would be staying there especially for me. I was surprised and excited. I headed over to the address provided and followed the instructions. When I arrived I texted for the unit number and to confirm I could go up. The scheduler had already provided the unit number while I was driving but didn't respond as to if I could go up or not. I wait and tried a couple of times to get through but with no response. After about 15 minutes of waiting I decided to walk up and try my luck.

I get there and enter the unit to find that both ladies I requested were no where to be found. But rather two other ladies whom I didn't want were there. I confirmed their identities and let them know who I was looking for and they mentioned no they aren't here. I was confused and a little upset so I politely left and the ladies said sorry and we were good. When I got back to my car, I texted the scheduler to see what was happening. Still no response. Upset and feeling lied to with a bait and switch, I drove off. I get a message a little while later explaining that she thought I asked for two different ladies to which I responded no, I specifically asked for Natty and Rachel and we confirmed. She tried to apologize and told me that I could see Rachel, however she is at a different location. She would make it up to me with a discount and Rachel could see me in 15 mins. By now I am clear across town, back near home and I am both confused and upset. If Rachel was at a different location, why was I sent to another address, and why did it take the scheduler so long to let me know that I was already 45 mins across town thanks for traffic before I heard back. Any way, I calmed down, texted the scheduler that I was sorry about our confusion and I would take her up on her discount but it would have to be another day, I couldn't make it back in time to see Rachel at this point.

Fast forward to today, I reached out to the Scheduler again to see if we can remedy the situation and if Natty was available. She comes back to me that she is and 5pm is the only time which she can see me. I let her know I need a few mins to rearrange work schedules so I can do it. I confirm and let her know I can see Natty but then she goes silent. I dont hear from her for 25 mins. She claimed she was talking to another girl but still I didnt get a confirmation that I could see Natty at 5pm. I let her know its ok, we clearly can't seem to fix this issue and so we can just leave it alone and I'll just post my review. At this point she responds and says sorry she was talking and we are confirmed for 5pm. I ask to confirm that it is indeed Natty and the time is 5pm and she says yes. I then ask for the address, and the scheduler then responds with the appointment is at 4pm.

4pm? I ask what is going on? She responds that the girl Natty doesnt want to meet at 5. I tell her that I just finished rearranging my work schedule so i could be there by 5. She responds with that she cant force anyone to work. I let her know that i understand that and dont want to force anyone to work. But how could you confirm a time with me and then all of a sudden change it. I let her know that she can forget it and it's been difficult to schedule with her and we can just let it go. She tells me not to text her anymore and I wish her luck. And then she gets into a text shouting match about how its not her fault and she cant force anyone to work, and how i am the one who is difficult. All I suggested to her was maybe confirm with the provider first of their times before committing to a client and confirming an appointment.

Long story short, I tried twice to see Natty to which both times something comes up where shes either not there due to a scheduler confusion or issue, or the scheduler confirms and time and changes the appointment. I am done with Latin Roses, and I urge you all to be careful. I feel (just a feeling) that I was baited and switched the first time, and because I asked her to honor her discount arrangement, Natty became unavailable. Just my opinion but eitherway, if you get in I hope you enjoy yourselves. I will not be going there.

That sucks, Natty is a real hottie imo! I've never had a problem with her keeping our dates. Don't give up on her, she's a real sweetheart.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    I don't blame Natty at all, My issue is with the scheduler in this case. I believe I won't be able to get in to see Natty due to this issue and clearly this review won't help. But I do want to clarify, again my issue is not with Natty - I believe the confusion and issues lie with the scheduler in this case. I do hope one day I get to see Natty if she moves to another agency, time will tell. For those of you lucky enough to get in, absolutely enjoy yourselves!

So much anger in your post. It is similar to a NCNS. Just call someone else and always have a plan B when contacting those like this agency that do not hold up to their end of the deal.

I understand where u coming from though, always a crap shoot when it happens but if I wrote a review each time it did, I'd have maybe a review each week. Get more consistent agencies or other ladies who dont have flaky tendencies. This one, you should let it go...learn from it...and post in coed to allow them to respond as well if they choose to.

Registered Male (Not Verified)

?

I know the scheduler for years and I like her a lot. She even knows my preferences which I like. I don't know I've done 30+ appts and only issue girl not showing for shift. I think she awesome!

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Sorry to hear about your bad experience My experience with the scheduler is decent. One time I had a terrible start to a session and texted her. She made it right for me immediately. Possibly it was a hectic day for her