Thread: Newbie hobbyist here!

Registered Male (Not Verified)

Newbie hobbyist here!

Hello everyone!!

I’m brand new to the hobby. I’ve been always wanting to try it out but just never pulled the trigger. Im interested in going to an AMP but I’m not quite sure of the etiquette. I also would like to try an independent but also don’t know where to start since it seems I need past experiences.

Can anybody help a newbie out?

Welcome! Standard AMP visits are 60 at the door and 40 tip for a happy ending. If you’re hoping for more, bring more than 40 with you for the tip in case more is offered. Tips for extras run usually 100 for BBBJ/DATY to 140 for full service.

Go to the Independent Companion section and use the Search field for “Newbie Friendly.” Contact several who pop up via PM (always make first contact via PM, not email or text) and work with those who respond on their screening criteria. Some may have criteria that you’re not comfortable with. If so, politely decline and move on. Post reviews of your sessions and ask each lady as you’re leaving if you can use them for a reference. Always be respectful of the ladies. We’re all here to have fun, but safety and security will always be top priority.

Good luck! Have fun and stay safe!

Registered Male (Not Verified)
    Awesome! Thanks for the info!

For AMPs, is there anything I should look out for that might be off putting and that I should leave?

Quote Originally Posted by putty View Post
    Awesome! Thanks for the info!

For AMPs, is there anything I should look out for that might be off putting and that I should leave?
    Pretty much use your gut. Most guys leave because they don’t like the looks of their lady or the wait is too long. In general, if the sign says “Massage” then it’s a rub-n-tug shop. If it says “Spa,” full service should be available.

Verified Companion Companion Torilove13's Avatar
    Welcome to our dark side where all the fun happens
    💋 Feel free to contact me anytime to see about availability & scheduling.
    Pre-booking is the best way to see me

💋 Tori ~ Not your average MILF♥️
    210~445~6114