Thread: Libertine Liaison: The quintessential sexy hot MILF: Autumn Thibodeaux

Verified Hobbyist BCD myren1900's Avatar

Libertine Liaison: The quintessential sexy hot MILF: Autumn Thibodeaux

Companion's Handle: Libertine Liaison
    Date of Visit: 01/19/2020
    Preferred Method of Contact: Email
    Phone Number: will provide after initial contact
    Email Address: LLGirlsNOLA@gmail.com
    Website, Ad, or Profile URL: https://home.ourhome2.net/member.php...ertine-Liaison
    City, State: New Orleans, Louisiana
    Type of Visit: Incall
    Was the Appointment On-Time?? Yes
    Activities: LFK, DFK convo, wine, breast worship, HJ, BBBJ, Face sitting, FIV, MPCFS: CG RCG, mish, doggie, surfboard
    Scheduled Length of Visit: 90 min
    Donation: Frequent Fucker Special
    Approximate age of Companion: mid 30ies
    Hair Color and Length: Long dark brown to lower back
    Smoking Status: non-smoker
    Ethnic/Racial background: Caucasian
    Companion Description: Autumn is a really pretty and sexy mature woman. She has beautiful, classy face, beautiful, seductive brown eyes, a terrific smile, and silky dark brown hair . She has a slim athletic body with beautiful, elegant soft curves. She is about 5’5" and maybe 125 lbs, 32 B and looks to be mid 30ies. She has silky soft pale skin. She has a great, bubbly personality and is a very entertaining woman, who likes to laugh. She is a knowledgeable conversationalist, has a wonderful attitude and she is very sexy in an elegant way.
    She reminds me of that super hot soccer Mom or MILF you might see in a mall, and can’t help thinking she must have been a model or cheer leader in her younger days. Only now she looks even sexier.

Meet or Exceed Your Expectations?? Exceeded
    Would You Recommend this Companion?? Yes, Indeed YES!

Public comments:
    I have seen Autumn twice before, once in a duo and once in a trio session. When I saw she was available again I thought it was time for a solo appointment with her for a more intimate experience. Setup was easy since I am a frequent Libertine Liaison client. I received the hotel information a few hours before the scheduled time, and I texted when I arrived. Shortly after, I was texted the room number. When I got there Autumn opened the door. She looked super sexy in a black two-piece lingerie, black thigh highs and black high-heels pumps. She gave me a big hug and a quick kiss. Much to my surprise her UTR friend was still in the room. She is really, really hot and in great shape. Autumn introduced us and we hugged each other. Autumn suggested we could do a duo instead of the planned solo if I wanted. It was very, VERY tempting since her friend was so sexy, but my mind was really set on a solo session Autumn this time. But I will definitely be back for that duo!

The rest of the story is hidden. You must be a verified hobbyist to view additional content.

Registered Male (Not Verified)
    It’s been too long. I need to give LL a call.