Date of Visit: 01/24/2020
Preferred Method of Contact: Phone
Phone Number:
Email Address:
Website, Ad, or Profile URL:
City, State: Houston, Texas
Type of Visit:
Was the Appointment On-Time??
Activities: Lap dances at club and in Motel LFK, CG, MISH, CBJ, cuddling great conversation, drinks.
Length of Visit: 3 hrs
Donation: 330 +$50 tip
Approximate age of Companion: 28
Hair Color and Length: Brunette long hair until waist
Smoking Status: Yes. But tough to find out until she lit one in motel parking lot
Ethnic/Racial background: Caucasian+Armenian mix
Companion Description:
Meet or Exceed Your Expectations?? Exceed
Would you recommend this Agency/Spa?? Yes
Would You Recommend this Companion?? Yes

Public comments:
I have been visiting Stripclubs all over TX since 2004, It has been my dream to take a stripper back to room and have fun. On this occasion I struck gold after many years of patience. I and my Freind drove from Austin to enjoy ST James in Houston. We entered at 2PM in the noon had buffet. And got a couple of dances and drinks, at 7 PM This yellow gown beauty came over to our table, after one dance and talks, we went to motel and left my Freind at St James, I picked up rubbers went to motel I offered her CHiRoC mango, after couple of drinks we had fun, I had a happy ending, we exchanged numbers for future visits we parted, I went back to St James told my story to my Freind we stayed till 2 PM enjoyed dances with more girls.

The rest of the story is hidden. You must be a verified hobbyist to view additional content.