Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Asian girls in SA

Verified Hobbyist BCD

Asian girls in SA

I visit san antonio very so often and Im going to be in town next week. I am looking for all the asian providers in SA. Who is out.there? Any recommendations?

SA has historically been a dry hole for Asians, but things have changed lately slightly for the better. Miss Tina works out of her own studio and her fans are rabid. Same with Thai Angie. Look them up and from all reports you will be highly pleased with either.

And if you are extremely blessed by the Gods, you will someday have the opportunity to meet Boa, a Vietnamese MILF who leaves happy dead dicks in her wake. She visits SA from NoCal about every 4-6 weeks, but does not advertise. Invitation only.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Quote Originally Posted by CoverMe View Post

And if you are extremely blessed by the Gods, you will someday have the opportunity to meet Boa, a Vietnamese MILF who leaves happy dead dicks in her wake. She visits SA from NoCal about every 4-6 weeks, but does not advertise. Invitation only.
    Totally agree with CM....I always tap out with BOA...The only time she tapped out on me was due her her not feeling well...i had just completed round three and she humbly said she was not feeling well...little did she know I was about to raise the white flag..she is Amazing

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Hey, don't forget SA Angel - she's an Asian Goddess and a great all-around gal!

Verified Hobbyist BCD guyeefawkes's Avatar
    Thai Angie

SA Angel

No special invitations needed
    Buddha “Nothing remains without change.”

BOA is a sweetheart, very lovely woman.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    THAI ANGIE has to be the #1 Asian provider in this city... just look at the pics and reviews ... can't go wrong seeing her, do yourself a favor and set something up with her you won't be disappointed!!
    You can thank me later Juan

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    +1 Chubb. Haven't had the opportunity to see BOA, but Angie will rock you in a good way

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Boa is amazing but SA Angel is in a class of her own. IMHO. Young cute and and oh so enthusiastic. Make sure you're have your affairs in order before you see her. She will give you the ride of your life

Registered Male (Not Verified)
    Looking to try a new place this week. I have miss tinas contact but never booked with her. Where is Thai Angie or sa Angel out of to book? Unless I’m just not seeing it shown. Thanks in advance.

Thanks. Sorry new to site i should have looked before asking. Scheduled with her will update review afterwards.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Quote Originally Posted by JmZ0806 View Post
    Thanks. Sorry new to site i should have looked before asking. Scheduled with her will update review afterwards.
    No problem bro. We are here to help as you find your way. Of course you will find rude asshats here but most here are pretty good people.

You don't get anything for reviews except the community contribution. If you want to get verified, that takes a ladies to verify you. Lots of info out there on this.

This may be a dumb or unknown question. But I see some pics in the forum that show provider giving FS or BBBJs. Has anyone ever experienced Thai Angie and her allow you to take a pic of something like this? I have an appt and was just curious. Looking forward to her either way. Also anyone have an approximate donation for her? Didn’t want to ask her in text but wanted to go prepared.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Link for SA Angel?

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast