Thread: Samantha Wright: Samantha, more than great titties

Verified Hobbyist BCD

Samantha Wright: Samantha, more than great titties

Companion's Handle: Samantha Wright
    Date of Visit: 1-22-2020
    Preferred Method of Contact: text
    Phone Number:
    Email Address:
    Website, Ad, or Profile URL: https://home.ourhome2.net/member.php...amantha-Wright
    City, State: Baton Rouge, La
    Type of Visit: incall
    Was the Appointment On-Time?? sort of
    Activities: DFK, BBBJ, 69, Doggie, Mish, toys
    Scheduled Length of Visit: 1 hour
    Donation: 400
    Approximate age of Companion:
    Hair Color and Length:
    Smoking Status:
    Ethnic/Racial background:
    Companion Description: Smoking hot with a nice ass and a great rack.
    Pretty Smile, clean shaved and fresh.
    Meet or Exceed Your Expectations?? exceed
    Would You Recommend this Companion?? yes

Public comments:
    Incall at a very nice hotel. Typical methods to get me to the location and room. Communication ahead of the meeting was good.
    Samantha put a lot of effort into planning the meeting from the location to her appearance. No walking in to a teenager with a towel on here. Samantha had a plan for my visit and it was well executed. There were several things that were over and beyond which were nice touches. Attention to detail appears to be her thing.
    The rest of the story is hidden. You must be a verified hobbyist to view additional content.
    Last edited by ck1942; 02-05-2020 at 10:05 AM. Reason: ros added

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    I've seen her several times and all have been fun but always full of excuses about being late for appointments

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Personal skills for time and business management vary pretty wildly from one provider to the next just like any other demographic I suppose.

It has been my experience that ladies who truly excel at the business part of it are not great at the part that really matters to me.

Im also never upset when I have the opportunity to display the fact that I have some admirable qualities. Patience, compassion, empathy, etc.

Before that, all they know about me is that I like ladies and probably assume that we are all cheaters wether we admit it to them or not. Maybe they think we cant keep or get a woman or maybe that we are fiends or whatever. There aren't many scenarios wherein they think we are good guys. We aren't saving souls or doing charity work.

By being nice when given a reason to not be, there is a really good chance that will be rewarded and Im much more eager to be rewarded than I am to be mad, even for a good reason.

Hell, I spent way more time with Samantha than I paid for. Maybe because she was a little late, maybe she was just in a good mood. Doesnt really matter. I will likely see her again and I hope she is super late!

Lol
    Pro

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    I notice my review has a lot of words bracketed by short A’s and quotation marks.
    Wasnt in my version pasted into the form
    Website meta data I guess?

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    I notice my review has a lot of words bracketed by short A’s and quotation marks.
    Wasnt in my version pasted into the form
    Website meta data I guess?

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Agree with you 100%, she even spent a day and a half with me once while at a convention at a discounted rate to make up for a previous problem. I do this to escape the drama of real life and there are to many providers that are drama free so just providing an honest experience for other people.

Always searching for UTR redheads, hot chocolattes & my next cuppa purrfect java

Meta data???

^^^ don't think so, more likely from whatever software used to create the review prior to pasting into the ROS.

Very nice review, btw!
    LINK! oh2 current situation report

In these trying times, your patience and support are greatly appreciated. Stay safe out there!

= = = = =

Beating the review template gremlin! LINK

https://home.ourhome2.net/vb/showthr...e-Verification for hobbyists

IMPORTANT! LINK TO NOTICES

FAQ: OH2's RULES! A Quick Read

2024 Austin/San Antonio Meet & Greets
    Austin - Wednesday March 27
    San Antonio - April TBA

===> LINK: INVITATION RULES <===

Ladies, please note:
    --
    ck1942 doesn't vouch for hobbyists.
    -- "Verified hobbyist" is only a title; he should always be screened/vouched
    -- Very aware hobbyists always start a contact process by sending a PM before sending any texts!