City, State: San Antonio, TX
Type of Visit: incall
Was the Appointment On-Time?? yes
Activities: LMT massage HE, SE
Length of Visit: 60min
Donation: 60+ 40
Approximate age of Companion: late 40s
Hair Color and Length: dark brown,to shoulders
Smoking Status: Unknow,no indication that she smokes.
Ethnic/Racial background: Asian
Companion Description: Katie stands about 5',firm body,nice B/C cup tatas. Zero tatsno piercings.

Typical asian looks, nice smile, pleasant personality.
Meet or Exceed Your Expectations?? Yes
Would you recommend this Agency/Spa?? Yes
Would You Recommend this Companion?? Yes

Public comments:
Had an urge this weekend for a good massage and HE, but couldn't go by,so opted for Mon. evening instead.

Fellow monger had mentioned a new girl,Mia11,is how he referred to her,so i thought I'd see if I could see her. Was in the area Mon.afternoon,so decided to roll the dice. When I pulled in there were several cars in the parking lot,by the front door. A few guys drove up went in and walked out, very busy,is an understatement. Called no answer,confirming my suspecions,that they were busy,so I left. Called later in the evening and was able to setup an appointment to see Katie.

When I arrived,she thought she remembered me,as I had seen her,before she left,after a few minutes she recalled who I am,and we movedto the room Mia used.
She proceeded with the massage,not Mia quality,but enjoyable just the same. On the flip I was able to caressher legs,and rub her butt, she applied some oil,stroking me until mission was accomplished.

The rest of the story is hidden. You must be a verified hobbyist to view additional content.