Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6

Thread: Need an new ad "Older Men Welcome"

Quote Originally Posted by AshelyMay View Post
    I love older men ❤️ So sweet! Affectionate! Passionate! 🥰
    .... sounds like you know me
    A provider standing in the shadows once said: "I just can't do civvie sex. I'm too fucking spoiled!" (truth)

For ladies who can’t be bothered reading profiles: … old guy … long hair and full beard … not a stud muffin … not every woman’s dream … but polite ... very, very gfe, smooching, cuddling ... more smooching

Verified Hobbyist BCD risn2theoccasion2's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by AshelyMay View Post
    I love older men ❤️ So sweet! Affectionate! Passionate! 🥰
    We can be. Treat us right and you will be pampered beyond expectation.
    Ask about any of my past encounters.

Rudeness is the weak persons imitation of strength. Eric Hoffer

Supporting selfish people is a waste of time and energy! They will always find an excuse to blame you for their own mistakes!
    ― Lily Amis

As you proceed through life, following your own path, birds will shit on you. Dont bother to brush it off. Getting a comedic view of your situation gives you spiritual distance. Having a sense of humor saves you.

Verified Companion Companion Roksana's Avatar
    I think a lady is selling herself short if she doesn't give older guys a shot. It can truly be life changing if you're a good listener and have a willingness to learn and take advice. They have a plethora of real world experience. I credit my silver foxes with my newfound financial security.
    I come from hard-working immigrant parents with no education who did manual labor their entire lives. They had no knowledge to share about 401ks, stocks, savings bonds, etc. I was never taught that in school. I had no friends, family members, or neighbors who possessed any knowledge of the sort.
    So basically, I've been blessed to have some wonderful older gents who have given me solid financial advice to prepare for the future. I recently invested in a local start-up company and couldn't be more excited. I have good credit for the first time in my life. And am well on my way to having my student loans paid off by next year. I could not have accomplished this without them!!!

Verified Hobbyist BCD Daniel Larusso's Avatar
    Good insight Roks and well done sweetie
    Wax on, wax off.

Molon Labe

Verified Companion Companion Ava In Austin's Avatar
    I appreciate an older gentleman as well as a younger man. For me it is less about age and more about focusing on connection and chemistry. I am gifted at meeting others where they are at, which allows me to enjoy rendezvous with a variety of wonderful suitors. And, I love it!
    Rare Ink-Free Girlfriend Companion!
    Sweet, Discreet & Elite
    Lover of courteous respectful gentlemen, including
    newbies, traveling, younger & you awesome local guys!
    I do not care to be reviewed, being vouched for is appreciated.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    I agree fully. I am an older man who has pretty much the same problem. What the girls need to understand is because we can't perform sexually very often we are ver adept at our oral skills. Therefore because they don't have to have sex with us they need to adjust their prices as our incomes are set and don't change. I can't afford ost of the rates they charge. But if they will consider they don't have to do anything but enjoy what we can do for them then they should consider lower price for us.

Verified Companion Companion DallasRain's Avatar
    Badger. Some of us older providers know how to cater to an older gent...and still have reasonable donations..lol..shameless plug!
    Texas in late April/early May!!

480-204-5151
    harleydee69@gmail.com

NEW VIDEOS..selling short video clips....I accept paypal or cash app,venmo or CASH

Verified Companion Valentina Voluptua's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by BADGER61 View Post
    I agree fully. I am an older man who has pretty much the same problem. What the girls need to understand is because we can't perform sexually very often we are ver adept at our oral skills. Therefore because they don't have to have sex with us they need to adjust their prices as our incomes are set and don't change. I can't afford ost of the rates they charge. But if they will consider they don't have to do anything but enjoy what we can do for them then they should consider lower price for us.

AAAANNND there it is.
    Muscular Integrity Consultation $180

Former Guests in Good Standing having seen me in the last 4 months-Contact Pamela at valentinavoluptua@protonmail.com 24 hours preferred or at least 3+ hours notice
    New P411 Guests, Please provide at least 3-24 hours notice Two okays within 4 months required https://preferred411.com/P153807
    All Other Guests: https://form.jotform.com/81655036484158 24 hours advanced booking required

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Quote Originally Posted by BADGER61 View Post
    Wow.
    I want it
    I can't afford it
    They need to change their prices.
    I've never actually seen an " octogenarian millennial"
    Are you in the new movie (X men: no class)?
    Your Super power is
    You can make girls "pretend" to cum, but only for $35 a half hour

Quote Originally Posted by Valentina Voluptua View Post
    AAAANNND there it is.
    Well … some of it, maybe. Some guys will not book skinny, old, chubby, young, etc … name your preference. I see my body in the mirror. A lady who does not thatbody crawling all over her has my complete understanding and support. Those who do haven’t gratitude, affection, and some of my hobby $$$.

I also don’t buy into “with age comes oral skills”. Sometime yes … sometimes no.
    A provider standing in the shadows once said: "I just can't do civvie sex. I'm too fucking spoiled!" (truth)

For ladies who can’t be bothered reading profiles: … old guy … long hair and full beard … not a stud muffin … not every woman’s dream … but polite ... very, very gfe, smooching, cuddling ... more smooching

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    I don't see it as discrimination if someone wants to see or not see a certain race, age, body type, etc. At the end of the day, people should be able to fuck whoever they want for whatever reasons they want and vice versa. Even though it's hobbying, it's still an intimate form of expression. Everyone should be able to choose the type of gentials they want to mesh with their own.
    Last edited by Doonan; 02-21-2020 at 08:20 PM.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6