Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: Need an new ad "Older Men Welcome"

Verified Companion Companion britttany_love's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by DocHoliday View Post
    No problem. I’m just putting out the truth because some people come here with an agenda that includes non-truth. Broad brushing people nearly always paints a false picture.
    +100000000000

Registered Female (Not Verified) Seductive Selina's Avatar
    No problem. I’m just putting out the truth because some people come here with an agenda that includes non-truth. Broad brushing people nearly always paints a false picture.
    Agreed.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Austin Ellen View Post
    To Selina and Britt -

Perfect. Like I said earlier, I have met some young gents that have an old soul. And I have also met some older gents that are a trainwreck. People can and do generalize but it really comes down to the individual. I love old souls!
    Agreed.

**Available In Austin**

I DO NOT offer greek, bbfs, ss, cim/cof, video/pictures

I do have a cancellation policy.
    I have a no review policy, thank you.

Contact Me:
    Via text if you have current number
    Twitter: selinaa__xo
    Email: selinaa28@protonmail.com
    P411: P122210
    *must have at least two current refs*

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    She may walk in at 25
    But I guarantee she ends up at 69

Quote Originally Posted by knottyman View Post
    She may walk in at 25
    But I guarantee she ends up at 69
    I like the way you think

Verified Hobbyist BCD risn2theoccasion2's Avatar
    @ R2TO2, I like what you are doing with your signature line and the links to your reviews. I need to write some more reviews but writing them, then posting them in the LR, then RTM them to management asking that they be moved is like extracting teeth. It's a lot of work. I wish it were not so dificult but it is what it is. I appreciate you brothers that put in the work. I try to chime in on review threads on ladies I have seen and share some intel.
    Thanks Doc. I plan on updating to more recent reviews as I do them. I’m pretty understanding. The only No reviews I do is if I have been ripped off, lied to, or if safety is an issue. That’s why I have the “Ask me option” as well. If I have given positive feedback, then something changes, it’s better to avoid the drama and WK responses by answering in PM’s or my email. Unfortunately there are some I have given high marks to that I won’t recommend anymore.

Now back to the topic at hand. I have had some wonderful experiences with younger ladies in their early to mid 20’s lately, so there are some who genuinely seem to love entertaining us older gentleman and love cuddling and talking afterwards. Generally though, I see 30 plus though. But age is not a definitive factor when it comes to being a true Courtesan. I know a 43 year old that just doesn’t get it and lays there like a dead fish. I met 2 younger ladies in their early 20’s this past weekend that blew me away. I’ll always gravitate to my older ladies, however. After all, like the song says: Older Women, Are Beautiful Lovers.
    Ask about any of my past encounters.

Rudeness is the weak persons imitation of strength. Eric Hoffer

Supporting selfish people is a waste of time and energy! They will always find an excuse to blame you for their own mistakes!
    ― Lily Amis

As you proceed through life, following your own path, birds will shit on you. Dont bother to brush it off. Getting a comedic view of your situation gives you spiritual distance. Having a sense of humor saves you.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    I completely agree with Doc. I am 63 and had wonderful visits with Selina and Britttany.

Registered Female (Not Verified) Seductive Selina's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Rxman23535 View Post
    I completely agree with Doc. I am 63 and had wonderful visits with Selina and Britttany.
    Thanks love xoxo

**Available In Austin**

I DO NOT offer greek, bbfs, ss, cim/cof, video/pictures

I do have a cancellation policy.
    I have a no review policy, thank you.

Contact Me:
    Via text if you have current number
    Twitter: selinaa__xo
    Email: selinaa28@protonmail.com
    P411: P122210
    *must have at least two current refs*

Verified Companion Companion GentleTouchbyLiz's Avatar
    I only wish to see men close to my own age or older.
    I am not into anyone significantly younger.
    Too awkward and nothing in common to discuss.
    Last edited by GentleTouchbyLiz; 01-27-2020 at 06:19 PM.
    I'm back in business, baby!

Verified Companion Companion CubanAva's Avatar
    I prefer mature gentleman both in the hobby and in my personal life. I always have. Not only because I find them physically attractive, but because they typically possess the most amazing stories and teachings.
    I cannot get on with someone I cannot learn from.

I don't have an age thing in place, but, I typically won't see anyone my age or younger. If that's discriminatory oh well. Slapping a label with a negative association on it, isn't going to change my mind on the topic. If I don't want to see you, I won't see you. No explanation is necessary.

Back on topic. I am all for the older gents. I can be super creative too

Required Screening Info:
    PM: 2 Recent Verifiable References/Physical Description
    Contact Number/Your Availability Window

🚫BBFS, EXPLICIT MSGS,BBSS, NEW HANDLES🚫
    24H Notice Required

💄Preferred 411🧫Twitter

Verified Companion Companion DallasRain's Avatar
    Being an older gal here...i can say I luv luv luv older men....BUTTTT then again I would NEVER kick any aged man outta my bed,except to maybe fu*K him on the floor...lol

Verified Companion Companion britttany_love's Avatar
    Thanks sweetie! You were a true gentlemen and a pleasure!

Verified Companion Companion Chilipepper's Avatar
    Hi..I am 50..for me personally, and yes I do live in San Antonio, young and old both have great perks. You young men, yummy, SO full of energy and OMG stamina!!! 😈 I have several young 20s that I just can't wait to see 💜 they wear me and I love it!! Then there is the calm, slow, and deliberate with every move AND appendages 😈 olders that make sure we ladies are HAPPY before they are 😍 BUT the best part of you olders is the hugs, snuggles and cuddles, so warm and comfortable. 💜 See, I RARELY get snuggles and cuddles, the warmth of skin on skin. Heartbeats. And i miss it. So basically Chilipepper loves you all. ...now that i am thinking about it, i need to take a real world lover since mine threw me away. Damn. i am horny now thinking about how fun and even comforting all this is 😂 LMAO who am I kidding, I am always horny. Be safe out there ✌

Well … I’m old and easily confused. Selina has been very sweet to me … so has Amber Britney ) or however she spells it. Smooches to both these patient and tolerant ladies
    Last edited by dodger; 01-28-2020 at 11:08 AM.

Registered Male (Not Verified)
    It does go both ways, too... Being much older, I make it a practice to to avoid providers that are about the same age as my children. That's getting to be harder and harder. I wish other things would get that hard.

After discovering my age, a Provider once asked me if I ever had a problem “cutting the mustard”.
    I told her that generating mustard is never a problem, but without my meds, splitting the bun could be a challenge.

And in 20 yrs I've only had one person ask my age upfront when scheduling. Yet I suspect that ladies may share that info during reference checks. (?)
    Have you ever considered that the "Writing on the Wall" might be a forgery?

Every time I read a review I keep waiting for Paul Harvey to say, "And now.. the Rest Of The Story."
    I am NOT a White Knight, just a bleached bastard.
    My gallery album gets updated occasionally.

I do NOT share any pics I've taken without an "OK" from the model!

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast