Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: Need an new ad "Older Men Welcome"

Registered Female (Not Verified) Seductive Selina's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by britttany_love View Post
    That's sad to hear that you are being discriminated against. Some of us love the older gentlemen.
    +1 everyone should be welcome. I saw a 75yr old once well twice and he was super sweet. It's the respect I look for not the age.

**Available In Austin**

I DO NOT offer greek, bbfs, ss, cim/cof, video/pictures

I do have a cancellation policy.
    I have a no review policy, thank you.

Contact Me:
    Via text if you have current number
    Twitter: selinaa__xo
    Email: selinaa28@protonmail.com
    P411: P122210
    *must have at least two current refs*

Verified Companion Companion Lexieinhouston's Avatar
    Age is a state of mind...I used to have a pretty rigid lower end cut off, but have relaxed it (a little, lol) as far as an upper cut off point, that has never been an issue. I love young enthusiastic guys who love older women and also love older gents who have spent their life honing their culinary skills.

Currently in Austin & hug deprived

Please see the About Me section of My Profile above 🌹🥂

Calendar: https://preferred411.com/Calendar/vi...ndar.cfm/P7420

P411: P7420

Verified Hobbyist BCD DocHoliday's Avatar
    In a secret, heavliy defended, underground lair somewhere in the OH2 Badlands
    @ R2TO2, I like what you are doing with your signature line and the links to your reviews. I need to write some more reviews but writing them, then posting them in the LR, then RTM them to management asking that they be moved is like extracting teeth. It's a lot of work. I wish it were not so dificult but it is what it is. I appreciate you brothers that put in the work. I try to chime in on review threads on ladies I have seen and share some intel.

@ OP, it's not just the older gentlemen that are having a hard time in the Temple, Waco, Killeen, BCS areas... it's EVERYBODY!!! I don't know what has happened but the ladies have closed up shop and it's become a dead area, at least on this site. I got some insight from a lady at the M&G at what is happening there and Bell Co. running their constant sting operations are not helping the situation either. I know LEO is monitoring this site so I'm saying why don't y'all go target some gangstas, some xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Edited -- FIH/staff ????
    Hardroad is a good guy. He should not have such a hard time hanging with some young ladies without having to constantly be looking over his shoulder and the same thing goes for the lady meeting him. HR, you should have been at the M&G Friday in Houston. You could have left with a lady under each arm. Keep it rocking HR I feel your pain. Ol' Doc ain't no kid anymore.
    Last edited by Fancyinheels; 02-02-2020 at 01:08 PM.
    Newbie members friendly. Troll inhospitable & I have an ever growing troll ignore list!!!
    I’m your Huckleberry and this hobby is just my game. Ladies, just say when!! #Pussy Posse founding member
    If you’re BSC, probably BSC, a drama Queen/King, WK or troll, DON’T PM me or post in my threads
    Thanks for your cooperation.
    Email for issues is support@ourhome2.net The verification process is HERE The review gremlin patch is HERE

Verified Companion Companion
    Edited and content removed. Coed Discussion is neither ad or ISO forum, so no session solictation/offers with contact data permitted, please, just debate relative to the topic.. Thanks. -- FIH/staff
    Last edited by Fancyinheels; 01-26-2020 at 04:20 PM.

Verified Companion Companion lovingcamela's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Lexieinhouston View Post
    Age is a state of mind...I used to have a pretty rigid lower end cut off, but have relaxed it (a little, lol) as far as an upper cut off point, that has never been an issue. I love young enthusiastic guys who love older women and also love older gents who have spent their life honing their culinary skills.

+1
    Southwest Austin Companion, High Quality FBSM
    FSBM 240/hr ~ Companion dates 400/hr
    Mommy Dates 500/hr
    512 Nine20 33Five9
    P313094 I have a NO review policy. NO EXPLICIT MESSAGES
    Artbycamela.net/wp~camelacamela@protonmail.com

Verified Hobbyist BCD Lovrboy_1970's Avatar
    Wow, some of you guys are making me feel young at 50!

Registered Female (Not Verified)
    Age isn't a big deal. I enjoy my time with older men. I recently saw someone that was 77.
    Availability: Just ask
    P411: P315407
    Check out my Twitter. Yes I'm real!@NNaomiTX
    Link to my reviews is provided by request. Thanks!

Verified Companion Companion NikkiGhost's Avatar
    All ages 21 and older are allowed to ride this ride��

Registered Male (Not Verified)
    Quote Originally Posted by Lexieinhouston View Post
    Age is a state of mind...
    Please tell my johnson that he is out of his mind..... LOL!

P411 has the option of listing "Under 30 friendly" and "Senior friendly". I definitely fall into that latter category.

On the flip side of the coin, I do not see providers under 40. My 2 ATF's are in their 50's although their profiles say 40's. Younger providers can be immature, self centered, and care more about their mobile device / social media than interacting with moi. But the real reason why I like more mature providers is that they are more likely to be kinky as hell, like me!

Quote Originally Posted by F117 View Post
    Please tell my johnson that he is out of his mind..... LOL!

P411 has the option of listing "Under 30 friendly" and "Senior friendly". I definitely fall into that latter category.

On the flip side of the coin, I do not see providers under 40. My 2 ATF's are in their 50's although their profiles say 40's. Younger providers can be immature, self centered, and care more about their mobile device / social media than interacting with moi. But the real reason why I like more mature providers is that they are more likely to be kinky as hell, like me!
    I didn't know p411 has settings like that!

As far as the younger provider part. I'm 26yrs old I'll be 27 in March and that's definitely not the case for me. So maybe it's just the providers you've come across. We aren't all the same xoxo

**Available In Austin**

Contact Me:

Verified Companion Companion britttany_love's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Seductive Selina View Post
    I didn't know p411 has settings like that!

As far as the younger provider part. I'm 26yrs old I'll be 27 in March and that's definitely not the case for me. So maybe it's just the providers you've come across. We aren't all the same xoxo
    I agree not all younger providers are like that. I've seen some younger providers who have their shit together alot better than some of the 40/50 year old providers. Some people just mature early on and then there are some of us with an older soul ;)

... As far as the younger provider part. I'm 26yrs old I'll be 27 in March and that's definitely not the case for me...We aren't all the same xoxo
    I can vouch for that^^^^^. It’s about who she is with, NOT who may or may not be on the phone. I also find SS to be very mature.

+1 SS
    +1 BL
    Newbie members friendly. Troll inhospitable & I have an ever growing troll ignore list!!!
    I’m your Huckleberry and this hobby is just my game. Ladies, just say when!! #Pussy Posse founding member
    If you’re BSC, probably BSC, a drama Queen/King, WK or troll, DON’T PM me or post in my threads
    Thanks for your cooperation.
    Email for issues is support@ourhome2.net The verification process is HERE The review gremlin patch is HERE

Quote Originally Posted by DocHoliday View Post
    I can vouch for that^^^^^. It’s about who she is with, NOT who may or may not be on the phone. I also find SS to be very mature.

+1 SS
    +1 BL
    Thanks love, I hope you are enjoying the weather while we can lol

**Available In Austin**

Contact Me:

Thanks love, I hope you are enjoying the weather while we can lol
    No problem. I’m just putting out the truth because some people come here with an agenda that includes non-truth. Broad brushing people nearly always paints a false picture.

Retired Companion
    To Selina and Britt -

Perfect. Like I said earlier, I have met some young gents that have an old soul. And I have also met some older gents that are a trainwreck. People can and do generalize but it really comes down to the individual. I love old souls!

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast