Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Need an new ad "Older Men Welcome"

Verified Hobbyist BCD

Need an new ad "Older Men Welcome"

As an older man I'm no good in the penis department any more, so I work very hard to make up for it by excelling in the oral and hand abilities. I have been blessed with the ability to be with many Austin, Dallas and central Texas providers in the past, but there aren't very many ladies that seem to want an old man anymore. For us old timers if would be helpful if you would ad "older men welcome" to let us know who we can contact and leave all the others alone.

Verified Companion Companion britttany_love's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by hardroad69 View Post
    As an older man I'm no good in the penis department any more, so I work very hard to make up for it by excelling in the oral and hand abilities. I have been blessed with the ability to be with many Austin, Dallas and central Texas providers in the past, but there aren't very many ladies that seem to want an old man anymore. For us old timers if would be helpful if you would ad "older men welcome" to let us know who we can contact and leave all the others alone.
    That's sad to hear that you are being discriminated against. Some of us love the older gentlemen.

Verified Hobbyist BCD risn2theoccasion2's Avatar
    I actually had a provider in her 40's recently tell me that us older guys were to much work. The younger bucks get off quicker. Funny how she liked taking our money though.

Needless to say, even though she said it wasn't directed at me, I won't be seeing her anymore.
    Ask about any of my past encounters.

Rudeness is the weak persons imitation of strength. Eric Hoffer

Supporting selfish people is a waste of time and energy! They will always find an excuse to blame you for their own mistakes!
    ― Lily Amis

As you proceed through life, following your own path, birds will shit on you. Dont bother to brush it off. Getting a comedic view of your situation gives you spiritual distance. Having a sense of humor saves you.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    "older men' meaning 40 to 50....or 70 to 80+

Registered Male (Not Verified)
    There are many ads that have an age minimum (e.g no men under 30), and I rarely see an ad excluding men above a certain age. Also, it's kind of weird that when it's any other group, it's not "discrimination" it's women having their own "preferences." I remember reading a thread on here when I first started lurking this site about racism vs preferences. Not that I remember if anyone on this thread had a certain viewpoint. Just not the take I would expect... Anyways... It sucks, but it is what it is. Some women are just not going to want to see you sometimes for whatever reason. Just find the ones that will.
    Last edited by MrRedundant; 01-26-2020 at 07:10 AM.

I'm 74 and I can appreciate the "preferences" thing (what is discrimination other than a preference, anyway ... just a more harsh view. imo). But when I choose a companion ... it is all about MY preferences, anyway. There are ads or profiles which do express an upper age limit. When I contact a provider I lead with my age, what I enjoy during a session. I put most of this in my profile ... I want the lady to know what to expect from me and what I would expect from her. I don't get a response from some ladies and that is fine ... she is just taking a short cut to saying, "no, thank you", saving both of us from a "meh" experience. I don't want to spend good money on a bad experience ... so I'm grateful.

Having said that ... I don't hobby as often as I did 10 years ago ... my sessions tend to be longer and more affectionate than passionate. I'm more of a smoocher, not a stud. Some ladies prefer a dick in their mouth, not a tongue. I'm good with that. And I have seen ads, profiles, specifying "older men welcome" ,,, and I think such info is welcome and useful. And even given those who don't see older guys ... I couldn't possibly see all the ladies who deserve my attentions.

I have to say ,,, while there are less than wonderful providers, and clients, and people in the mall parking lots, I love providers.. .and the generous nature which allows them to share their charms. Providers make the world a better place. Believe it! Thank you, ladies.
    Last edited by dodger; 01-26-2020 at 08:26 AM.

Retired Companion

Lightbulb just accept it

Quote Originally Posted by dodger View Post
    I'm 74 and I can appreciate the "preferences" thing (what is discrimination other than a preference, anyway ... just a more harsh view.

no

"Preference" thing turns into discrimination if the distinction is made to a person who belongs to a protected class such as minorities, seniors, disabled, etc.

'No AA', 'Older Men Unwelcome', etc. are straight up discrimination, and it doesn't matter what the provider's reasons are. It's discriminatory. It is what it is.

Quote Originally Posted by MrRedundant View Post
    Also, it's kind of weird that when it's any other group, it's not "discrimination" it's women having their own "preferences." I remember reading a thread on here when I first started lurking this site about racism vs preferences.
    singling out folks based on their race, age, sexual orientation, etc. is discrimination

'No AA' providers who claim it's a preference just don't want to accept the fact that it's discrimination lol

Quote Originally Posted by MrRedundant View Post
    Some women are just not going to want to see you sometimes for whatever reason. Just find the ones that will.
    a provider has a choice to choose who they want to see, however, 'No AA' looks tacky as hell,
    so they should kill the BP lingo and learn to screen out clients they don't want to see

Verified Hobbyist BCD risn2theoccasion2's Avatar
    I'm 74 and I can appreciate the "preferences" thing (what is discrimination other than a preference, anyway ... just a more harsh view. imo). But when I choose a companion ... it is all about MY preferences, anyway. There are ads or profiles which do express an upper age limit. When I contact a provider I lead with my age, what I enjoy during a session. I put most of this in my profile ... I want the lady to know what to expect from me and what I would expect from her. I don't get a response from some ladies and that is fine ... she is just taking a short cut to saying, "no, thank you", saving both of us from a "meh" experience. I don't want to spend good money on a bad experience ... so I'm grateful.

I have to say ,,, while there are less than wonderful providers, and clients, and people in the mall parking lots, I love providers.. .and the generous nature which allows them to share their charms. Providers make the world a better place. Believe it! Thank you, ladies.
    I do the same. I state in my initial response "I am an older gentleman, 61 yrs old." 99% of the time I am welcomed so I don't think it is a common thing. If I feel the lady is not cool with my age, I simply move on. I don't want to be with someone who doesn't want to be with me.
    Ask about any of my past encounters.

Rudeness is the weak persons imitation of strength. Eric Hoffer

Supporting selfish people is a waste of time and energy! They will always find an excuse to blame you for their own mistakes!
    ― Lily Amis

As you proceed through life, following your own path, birds will shit on you. Dont bother to brush it off. Getting a comedic view of your situation gives you spiritual distance. Having a sense of humor saves you.

Verified Companion Companion Deja Tha Doll's Avatar
    Travels between Temple, Killeen, Austin and Dallas
    I honestly LOVE older men! No offense to the younger guys(35 and younger)......I mean I like men AND women. It's all about personality to me. But most times older gentleman are more laid back, passionate, drama free, know what they want and my favorite....KNOW HOW TO GIVE IT....and by this I mean orally!!! This is not to say or discredit younger guys. I just think the experience and it all comes with time and age. And I, as most, enjoy a good experience with someone who is experienced ;) I like a mix of passionate, slow teasing with wild kinky fuckery. Which is why I'll see 30+....but I can tell you I have only came on guys faces who were older than 35 (99%of the time) lol.....Gotta love and respect their years of practice, perfection and expertise!
    ✨See Ad 4 Specials✨
    300 - HHR
    350 - HR
    *Your Place*
    400 - HR
    (+200 every HHR after for IC & OC)
    *Mediterranean Island class plus +100*
    Pics +50 / Videos +100
    My Website
    P334084
    My Onlyfans
    My Twitter
    *See my Visitor Messages Tab (LAST PAGE) of my bio for more info/screening form*
    💞FMTY Or I can OC ANYWHERE & WHENEVER you'd like 🎬😈😻
    NOW OFFERING FASTER, ALTERNATE, DISCREET, PRIORITY SCREENING (PREBOOK ON OF FOR SPECIALS)

this only makes me love deja the doll more and more ... in the most hobby appropriate way, of course

Verified Companion Companion Deja Tha Doll's Avatar
    Travels between Temple, Killeen, Austin and Dallas
    this only makes me love deja the doll more and more ... in the most hobby appropriate way, of course
    Thanks luv
    ✨See Ad 4 Specials✨
    300 - HHR
    350 - HR
    *Your Place*
    400 - HR
    (+200 every HHR after for IC & OC)
    *Mediterranean Island class plus +100*
    Pics +50 / Videos +100
    My Website
    P334084
    My Onlyfans
    My Twitter
    *See my Visitor Messages Tab (LAST PAGE) of my bio for more info/screening form*
    💞FMTY Or I can OC ANYWHERE & WHENEVER you'd like 🎬😈😻
    NOW OFFERING FASTER, ALTERNATE, DISCREET, PRIORITY SCREENING (PREBOOK ON OF FOR SPECIALS)

Verified Hobbyist BCD Lovinglifeinaustin's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by risn2theoccasion2 View Post
    I do the same. I state in my initial response "I am an older gentleman, 61 yrs old." 99% of the time I am welcomed so I don't think it is a common thing. If I feel the lady is not cool with my age, I simply move on. I don't want to be with someone who doesn't want to be with me.
    Like my fellow seniors, this 67 year old has encountered women who refuse my offers. I understand someone who abhors those like me who take a long time to cum, and someone who doesn’t want to fuck a man who looks like their grandfather. I bear no ill will, and appreciate those women who will see me, especially more than once.

But I have a little trouble equating this form of discrimination with the racial or other discrimination exercised by employers, homeowner associations, restaurants, or others. The former causes no real harm in my opinion, but the latter forms are damaging to those being discriminated against.
    James
    Loving life in Austin

Retired Companion
    When I started hobbing I quickly learned that I liked men 45 and over and I posted that on my ads. Then I upped it to 50 years and older. I always preferred to take my time and to get to know each person I entertained. After I posted the age requirements I did have younger gents ask if they could see me even thou I said 50 and over. I said yes because those younger gents were very respectful and were old souls in a young body. So I got a double benifit from posting my age requirements. Also - I never had a problem after I posted those age requirments. Not one.

Verified Companion Companion Sue Nami's Avatar
    I am 59 and this sword cuts both ways. lots of men do not want a woman who is 59 and who tells the truth about her age and is upfront about being older. I think lots of older men do not want an older woman provider and see the younger women who might be less than kind about the limitations that age has presented the men. I end up seeing more younger guys mainly because lots of the older guys never consider a 59-year-old woman and don't contact me. I love older men and it takes a certain amount of skill and patience to address the needs of older clients and i like that I am able to flip the trigger and get older guys off. I have 2 regular clients in their 80's and many in their 70s. I pride myself on being the best in the area of all sensual arts and concentrate on the things that make someone feel good, it does not have to be full service for all involved to get off and be happy. do not forget to check out the older women providers who love to see older men hobbyists. I have a lot of experience in older men since that is who I date in the real world and I prefer mature gentlemen in my personal romantic adventures. there is a lot to be said for age, wisdom, and skills that being older provide. this sword cuts both ways. I wonder why the older men hobbyists chose younger women every time and do not try the mature women providers?

Busty, Sexy, Mature and into YOUR pleasure
    FBSM 140 Hh, 200 Hr / FETISH 160Hh, 240Hr

512-784-5951 sue_nami@protonmail.com
    Mon-Wed 10-7pm, Thrs 10-9pm, Fri-Sat 10-4pm (later by appt).
    off Sundays (maybe w/ advance notice)

I'm fully vaccinated, you be too.
    If you're anti-vax, we're not a good match!

due to new permitless carry law> NO GUNS ALLOWED
    READ THIS REVIEW> https://home.ourhome2.net/showthread...t=fucking+nami

Verified Hobbyist BCD Lovinglifeinaustin's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Sue Nami View Post
    I am 59 and this sword cuts both ways. lots of men do not want a woman who is 59 and who tells the truth about her age and is upfront about being older. I think lots of older men do not want an older woman provider and see the younger women who might be less than kind about the limitations that age has presented the men. I end up seeing more younger guys mainly because lots of the older guys never consider a 59-year-old woman and don't contact me. I love older men and it takes a certain amount of skill and patience to address the needs of older clients and i like that I am able to flip the trigger and get older guys off. I have 2 regular clients in their 80's and many in their 70s. I pride myself on being the best in the area of all sensual arts and concentrate on the things that make someone feel good, it does not have to be full service for all involved to get off and be happy. do not forget to check out the older women providers who love to see older men hobbyists. I have a lot of experience in older men since that is who I date in the real world and I prefer mature gentlemen in my personal romantic adventures. there is a lot to be said for age, wisdom, and skills that being older provide. this sword cuts both ways. I wonder why the older men hobbyists chose younger women every time and do not try the mature women providers?
    Sue, I understand and agree that age discrimination probably affects older women here more than it affects older men.

In my own case, I’ve met some women over 50 here in this realm. After all, the hobby for me is all about variety. But the hobby for me is also about fulfilling a fantasy, enjoying the company and pleasures of a younger woman. I have an over 50 woman here at home who provides the older woman experience.

Age discrimination is unfortunate. Hopefully for you there are enough younger men in Austin who want to experience the company and pleasures of an older woman.
    James
    Loving life in Austin

Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast