Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Need an new ad "Older Men Welcome"

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Verified Hobbyist BCD

Need an new ad "Older Men Welcome"

As an older man I'm no good in the penis department any more, so I work very hard to make up for it by excelling in the oral and hand abilities. I have been blessed with the ability to be with many Austin, Dallas and central Texas providers in the past, but there aren't very many ladies that seem to want an old man anymore. For us old timers if would be helpful if you would ad "older men welcome" to let us know who we can contact and leave all the others alone.

Verified Companion Companion britttany_love's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by hardroad69 View Post
    As an older man I'm no good in the penis department any more, so I work very hard to make up for it by excelling in the oral and hand abilities. I have been blessed with the ability to be with many Austin, Dallas and central Texas providers in the past, but there aren't very many ladies that seem to want an old man anymore. For us old timers if would be helpful if you would ad "older men welcome" to let us know who we can contact and leave all the others alone.
    That's sad to hear that you are being discriminated against. Some of us love the older gentlemen.

Verified Hobbyist BCD risn2theoccasion2's Avatar
    I actually had a provider in her 40's recently tell me that us older guys were to much work. The younger bucks get off quicker. Funny how she liked taking our money though.

Needless to say, even though she said it wasn't directed at me, I won't be seeing her anymore.
    Ask about any of my past encounters.

Rudeness is the weak persons imitation of strength. Eric Hoffer

Supporting selfish people is a waste of time and energy! They will always find an excuse to blame you for their own mistakes!
    ― Lily Amis

As you proceed through life, following your own path, birds will shit on you. Dont bother to brush it off. Getting a comedic view of your situation gives you spiritual distance. Having a sense of humor saves you.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    "older men' meaning 40 to 50....or 70 to 80+

Registered Male (Not Verified)
    There are many ads that have an age minimum (e.g no men under 30), and I rarely see an ad excluding men above a certain age. Also, it's kind of weird that when it's any other group, it's not "discrimination" it's women having their own "preferences." I remember reading a thread on here when I first started lurking this site about racism vs preferences. Not that I remember if anyone on this thread had a certain viewpoint. Just not the take I would expect... Anyways... It sucks, but it is what it is. Some women are just not going to want to see you sometimes for whatever reason. Just find the ones that will.
    Last edited by MrRedundant; 01-26-2020 at 07:10 AM.

I'm 74 and I can appreciate the "preferences" thing (what is discrimination other than a preference, anyway ... just a more harsh view. imo). But when I choose a companion ... it is all about MY preferences, anyway. There are ads or profiles which do express an upper age limit. When I contact a provider I lead with my age, what I enjoy during a session. I put most of this in my profile ... I want the lady to know what to expect from me and what I would expect from her. I don't get a response from some ladies and that is fine ... she is just taking a short cut to saying, "no, thank you", saving both of us from a "meh" experience. I don't want to spend good money on a bad experience ... so I'm grateful.

Having said that ... I don't hobby as often as I did 10 years ago ... my sessions tend to be longer and more affectionate than passionate. I'm more of a smoocher, not a stud. Some ladies prefer a dick in their mouth, not a tongue. I'm good with that. And I have seen ads, profiles, specifying "older men welcome" ,,, and I think such info is welcome and useful. And even given those who don't see older guys ... I couldn't possibly see all the ladies who deserve my attentions.

I have to say ,,, while there are less than wonderful providers, and clients, and people in the mall parking lots, I love providers.. .and the generous nature which allows them to share their charms. Providers make the world a better place. Believe it! Thank you, ladies.
    Last edited by dodger; 01-26-2020 at 08:26 AM.

Registered Female (Not Verified) Seductive Selina's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by britttany_love View Post
    That's sad to hear that you are being discriminated against. Some of us love the older gentlemen.
    +1 everyone should be welcome. I saw a 75yr old once well twice and he was super sweet. It's the respect I look for not the age.

**Available In Austin**

I DO NOT offer greek, bbfs, ss, cim/cof, video/pictures

I do have a cancellation policy.
    I have a no review policy, thank you.

Contact Me:
    Via text if you have current number
    Twitter: selinaa__xo
    Email: selinaa28@protonmail.com
    P411: P122210
    *must have at least two current refs*

Verified Hobbyist BCD DocHoliday's Avatar
    In a secret, heavliy defended, underground lair somewhere in the OH2 Badlands
    @ R2TO2, I like what you are doing with your signature line and the links to your reviews. I need to write some more reviews but writing them, then posting them in the LR, then RTM them to management asking that they be moved is like extracting teeth. It's a lot of work. I wish it were not so dificult but it is what it is. I appreciate you brothers that put in the work. I try to chime in on review threads on ladies I have seen and share some intel.

@ OP, it's not just the older gentlemen that are having a hard time in the Temple, Waco, Killeen, BCS areas... it's EVERYBODY!!! I don't know what has happened but the ladies have closed up shop and it's become a dead area, at least on this site. I got some insight from a lady at the M&G at what is happening there and Bell Co. running their constant sting operations are not helping the situation either. I know LEO is monitoring this site so I'm saying why don't y'all go target some gangstas, some xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Edited -- FIH/staff ????
    Hardroad is a good guy. He should not have such a hard time hanging with some young ladies without having to constantly be looking over his shoulder and the same thing goes for the lady meeting him. HR, you should have been at the M&G Friday in Houston. You could have left with a lady under each arm. Keep it rocking HR I feel your pain. Ol' Doc ain't no kid anymore.
    Last edited by Fancyinheels; 02-02-2020 at 01:08 PM.
    Newbie members friendly. Troll inhospitable & I have an ever growing troll ignore list!!!
    I’m your Huckleberry and this hobby is just my game. Ladies, just say when!! #Pussy Posse founding member
    If you’re BSC, probably BSC, a drama Queen/King, WK or troll, DON’T PM me or post in my threads
    Thanks for your cooperation.
    Email for issues is support@ourhome2.net The verification process is HERE The review gremlin patch is HERE

Verified Hobbyist BCD risn2theoccasion2's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by DocHoliday View Post
    @ R2TO2, I like what you are doing with your signature line and the links to your reviews. I need to write some more reviews but writing them, then posting them in the LR, then RTM them to management asking that they be moved is like extracting teeth. It's a lot of work. I wish it were not so dificult but it is what it is. I appreciate you brothers that put in the work. I try to chime in on review threads on ladies I have seen and share some intel.
    Thanks Doc. I plan on updating to more recent reviews as I do them. I’m pretty understanding. The only No reviews I do is if I have been ripped off, lied to, or if safety is an issue. That’s why I have the “Ask me option” as well. If I have given positive feedback, then something changes, it’s better to avoid the drama and WK responses by answering in PM’s or my email. Unfortunately there are some I have given high marks to that I won’t recommend anymore.

Now back to the topic at hand. I have had some wonderful experiences with younger ladies in their early to mid 20’s lately, so there are some who genuinely seem to love entertaining us older gentleman and love cuddling and talking afterwards. Generally though, I see 30 plus though. But age is not a definitive factor when it comes to being a true Courtesan. I know a 43 year old that just doesn’t get it and lays there like a dead fish. I met 2 younger ladies in their early 20’s this past weekend that blew me away. I’ll always gravitate to my older ladies, however. After all, like the song says: Older Women, Are Beautiful Lovers.
    Ask about any of my past encounters.

Rudeness is the weak persons imitation of strength. Eric Hoffer

Supporting selfish people is a waste of time and energy! They will always find an excuse to blame you for their own mistakes!
    ― Lily Amis

As you proceed through life, following your own path, birds will shit on you. Dont bother to brush it off. Getting a comedic view of your situation gives you spiritual distance. Having a sense of humor saves you.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    I completely agree with Doc. I am 63 and had wonderful visits with Selina and Britttany.

Verified Companion Companion GentleTouchbyLiz's Avatar
    I only wish to see men close to my own age or older.
    I am not into anyone significantly younger.
    Too awkward and nothing in common to discuss.
    Last edited by GentleTouchbyLiz; 01-27-2020 at 06:19 PM.
    I'm back in business, baby!

Verified Companion Companion petiteplsr's Avatar
    I have met many older men in the hobby and young. Doc knows sorry we lost touch & I will pm you. xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Edited. -- FIH/staff
    Last edited by Fancyinheels; 02-02-2020 at 01:58 PM.
    For when only the best will do

Text me at 210-429-6537 and please include handle when texting; please be prepared to be AsKed to PM
    No BBFS NO MEN Under 25, Greek (my discretion on size) - 2nd or 3rd date request. Check Bio in my profile & 100+ reviews (OH2 & Eccie)
    Due to my petite frame, I cannot see men over 7 3/4 inches in length, I won’t turn u down if u at 7 3/4 inches length, Don’t hesitate unless over 7 3/4 inches in length.

Verified Companion Companion AlexandraSand's Avatar
    Between Austin & San Antonio, San Marvelous incall
    I only see older man. Older, than I am.
    Last year, I even wrote a confession, where I have stated my actual age and refusal to date younger boys, way before P4 did the actual age visible.
    IMHO,
    Older gentlemen provide entertainment, conversation, guidance. Older boys are not afraid to speak up and in my experience, are enjoying shenanigans much more and on different level. They enjoy beauty and variation of our breasts, thighs and honey pots, without judgement, but with great appreciation. For lots of older boys, it is almost like the energy exchange, that is involved in a good date, that could charge-up the tired heart for weeks to come! We all can achieve climax single-handedly, the company of a opposite sex, is what most of us seek. And ability to touch and be touched. Great, sweaty, O O O face - is a big bonus, or two! It takes a lot more skills, charm, patience, wisdom, psychological education, worldly wisdom and life experience to be able to entertain older guys. I love the ability to arouse someone just by entering the room, too. I like the looks of appreciation and excitement much more, then comparison and judgment. I like to compete, as athletes say, in my "age category."
    Your Gorgeous European Seductress
    San Marcos upscale incall with sexy atmosphere. Outcall - maybe- please ask.

1 hour Coffee date 500 2 hour Champagne adventure 900 Introduction and Full Body Sensual Massage L1 250/L2 300
    Pegging 1hr 500 Foot fetish friendly!

No review. Available to Generous Gentleman 45+
    https://preferred411.com/P282315
    Reviews here: https://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=2512141

Verified Companion Companion petiteplsr's Avatar
    Doc xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Edited. -- FIH/staff Hopefully we can get back in touch my friend. I was just so sorry I had not so much time to chat last I saw you at one of M & G. I will pm you. That’s terrible about Temple, Waco, Killeen, BC . I use to love going to the M & G’s there.
    Last edited by Fancyinheels; 02-02-2020 at 02:00 PM.
    For when only the best will do

Text me at 210-429-6537 and please include handle when texting; please be prepared to be AsKed to PM
    No BBFS NO MEN Under 25, Greek (my discretion on size) - 2nd or 3rd date request. Check Bio in my profile & 100+ reviews (OH2 & Eccie)
    Due to my petite frame, I cannot see men over 7 3/4 inches in length, I won’t turn u down if u at 7 3/4 inches length, Don’t hesitate unless over 7 3/4 inches in length.

Verified Companion Companion
    WOW, you come in here, hijack this nice gentleman's thread with a giant block of barely readable text, then ask for the thread to be closed? That is really sort of rude.

We are all here having a nice and informative conversation. I'm not saying you can't speak your mind, but please take the drama to your own thread.

BACK ON TOPIC.

Older guys are great. Most ladies prefer them. And yes, I know plenty of younger ladies who are very mature for their age!

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast