Thread: Selfie's Suck.....How about REAL Boudoir/Erotic Photos (DFW)

banned - cannot live within the oh2 community rules

Selfie's Suck.....How about REAL Boudoir/Erotic Photos (DFW)

There has been a significant amount of discussion regarding the poor quality of so many provider's photos.
    For many of us, those are the only method we have of trying to determine physical attraction and in truth, for most of us, if your pictures are terrible, blurry, or vague, we will likely move on without giving it another thought.
    The ever rising cost of many providers has outpaced our willingness to gamble several hundreds of dollars on someone new, unknown, or without significant reviews. In this digital age, high quality photos have become the standard expectation rather than the exception.

As an active member of this community, I've been giving this a lot of thought and have decided I would like to make a positive contribution that will benefit everyone.

I have been a photographer of erotic content for a number of years. My current portfolio looks more like Hustler/Playboy(before it went G rated) than the increasingly popular Boudoir style so many cultural influencers have begun adopting, but I am no stranger to the style of photos and have a good eye for highlighting feminine features. This is a one time offer and will expire at the end of February. I am offering COMPLETELY FREE photoshoots to any provider on OH2 that would like to update their image.

There is, however, a caveat.
    Aside from some very minor blemish touchups in Photoshop, I will NOT alter the images beyond capturing beautiful photos that highlight the uniqueness and individuality of you ladies.
    The intent here is to provide professional photo services for the ladies' benefit that will (hopefully be a source of great joy for you) but also serve to provide the mongers with accurate portrayals highlighting each provider's innate beauty.

EyVJdlVh.jpg - mso0vjyh.jpg - Sc2RC01h.jpg

On an average photoshoot (anywhere from 100-300 photos), the goal is to end up with 4-10 very high quality images. These will be provided in digital format to each lady and will be size optimized for web use. I am committing my time, experience and expertise to helping improve this community. All I ask in return is that you respect my time by following through when you commit to a shoot and being punctual when a time/date has been agreed upon.

I will do my best to accommodate as many providers as would like photos over the course of the next several weeks. If you are interested in scheduling a session or would like more details, please send me a DM here on OH2 and I'll provide you with my contact information and a password to access some additional portfolio images for your viewing.

Cheers,

Mellow

MODS: Feel free to move this post if you feel it is in the wrong section.
    Last edited by Fancyinheels; 01-24-2020 at 11:51 PM. Reason: Relocated.