Companion's Handle: AmYLOve
    Date of Visit: January 25, 2020
    Preferred Method of Contact: Text
    Phone Number: 469-795-8180
    Email Address: amy_love_oftheo@yahoo.com
    Website, Ad, or Profile URL: http://amylove.cuties-sites.com/home
    City, State: Houston, TX
    Type of Visit: Incall
    Was the Appointment On-Time?? yes - well, I was late and she accommodated me
    Activities: nice conversation, LFK, sensual touching, BBBJ, Cowgirl, Doggie Style, MISH, BBBJCIM
    Scheduled Length of Visit: 30 minutes
    Donation: 200
    Approximate age of Companion: late 20s
    Hair Color and Length: long Black hair
    Smoking Status: doesn't smoke
    Ethnic/Racial background: White
    Companion Description: Petite and slender with an absolutely perfect figure; tanned, and takes very good care of herself
    Meet or Exceed Your Expectations?? Exceeded
    Would You Recommend this Companion?? Absolutely

Public comments:
    I was in the mood to meet someone new, so I looked through the daily ads and saw AmYLOve - I was impressed by her post, her website, and the previous review by a good source, so I decided to see what would happen if I sent her a text. I got a prompt response, and Amy appeared to be very sociable and attentive; I thought that this might dissipate over time, but it didn't - it was like I was texting a good friend all the way through the process We agreed upon a visit time a couple days in advance (another big plus for AmYLOve - I have a busy schedule and I like people that can commit to a time and stick to it!). We touched base in the morning of our meeting and then about an hour before the meeting I had an unforeseen delay - I messaged AmYLOve and she promised flexibility, to include meeting the next day - I ended up just needing a 30 minute delay, and she was able to accommodate me. When I pulled up at her very nice hotel, she gave me her room number and I headed up. I knocked on the door and was greated by a sexy little angel wearing nothing but black lingerie and a beautiful smile - It just kept getting better and better!

The rest of the story is hidden. You must be a verified hobbyist to view additional content.

Thumbs up she looks great

Thanks for the review!

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    The rest of the story is hidden. You must be a verified hobbyist to view additional content.