Thread: Syden: Circling Back to an Amazing Time with Syden

Registered Male (Not Verified)

Syden: Circling Back to an Amazing Time with Syden

Companion's Handle: Syden
    Date of Visit: 12/13/2019
    Preferred Method of Contact: OH2 first, then will e-mail.
    Phone Number: Prefers OH2 Contact
    Email Address: Will provide once you contact on OH2
    Website, Ad, or Profile URL: https://home.ourhome2.net/member.php?33940-Syden-Star
    City, State: Pasa-get-down-dena, Lone Star
    Type of Visit: Outcall-her comfort grounds
    Was the Appointment On-Time?? On Point and Communicates well up to the meeting time
    Activities: Convo (catching up from last time we met), DFK*she loves it, FIV, BBBJX2, CG, Miss
    Scheduled Length of Visit: Una Hora
    Donation: Special-$$30
    Approximate age of Companion: Late 30s-Early 40s- Who cares, shes gorgeous
    Hair Color and Length: Blonde
    Smoking Status: Not able to tell, most likely non-smoker.
    Ethnic/Racial background: White
    Companion Description: Curvy, PAWG, manmade huge perfect chi-chis, beautiful blue eyes, cute nose, pretty lips. Barbie-Pawg
    Meet or Exceed Your Expectations?? Way Exceeded and always has me thinking of her days after.....
    Would You Recommend this Companion?? I'd say No but that is a lie (would love her all to myself), Freaking Yes!!!!

Public comments:
    In my fantasy, I work half day Fridays. My other cabeza was thinking afternoon fun, I started perusing OH2. I came across Syden's Specials and she had e-mailed a while back if I had a window to catch up again. We agreed to a late afternoon meet and she kept me informed of her status and time of arrival. I was starting to get excited thinking of spending much needed time with her as our agreed time approached. She arrives at the Notel and gets the room. Moments later she dings me to come over...... Syden greets me at the door wearing heels, in jeans and beautiful blouse. She loves to dress for her dates, her makeup is perfect and she looks every bit stunning when you meet her.....

The rest of the story is hidden. You must be a verified hobbyist to view additional content.

Thanks for the review wow700

Glad you had a great time, Syden is an eye catcher for sure.