Companion's Handle: TxNikki and eatmeallover24
Date of Visit: 1/25/20
Preferred Method of Contact: PM either lady or text Txnikki
Phone Number: Txnikki-806-337-0660
Email Address: Txnikki sweetbaby13@gmail.com
Website, Ad, or Profile URL: TxNikki, https//home.ourhome2.net/vb/memeber.php?28401-TxNikki or eatmeallover24's is https:www.eccie.net/memeber.php?u=343274
City, State: Midland, Texas
Type of Visit: incall
Was the Appointment On-Time?? yes prompt
Activities: oh wow where to start? BBBJ, mutual oral between everyone, daty both ladies, fiv both ladies, doubled up BBBJ, face sitting, doggy, mish, mish with legs pulled up, dfk BBBJCIM, there may have been more but I was wore down and didn't take notes
Scheduled Length of Visit: 1 hour
Donation: $600
Approximate age of Companion: TxNikki 40ish eatmeallover maybe late 20's early 30's
Hair Color and Length: shoulder lenght blonde and mid back black
Smoking Status: none smoking
Ethnic/Racial background: TxNikki white, eatmeallover Asian
Companion Description: both ladies about 5'4" Nikki athletic build not fat but tan firm well built woman with stunning looks and smile, firm ass and very nice mm's, clean shaven and taste good as it looks, eatmeallover of course tan, wonderful breast with perfect size breast and fantastic build and ass wort fighting over, both ladies look great and work well together and very social and warm atmosphere, both have minor ink work in my opinion, nothing distracting, bodys are smooth and no piercing to interrupt play
Meet or Exceed Your Expectations?? blew my mind and hit it out of park since this was major outing for my abilities and constraints
Would You Recommend this Companion?? Wish I was younger and could keep up better cause I would still be there! YES

Public comments:
if your want to try a 2 girl experience this would be the one to go for...warning guys you ain't as good as you once were! Lovely pair of ladies that are focused on the gentleman.

The rest of the story is hidden. You must be a verified hobbyist to view additional content.