Companion's Handle: REDHOT and Kitty Couture
Date of Visit: 1/24/20
Preferred Method of Contact: both by txt
Phone Number: 225-719-1877 Kitty Coture 225-335-7257 REDHOT
Email Address:
Website, Ad, or Profile URL: https://home.ourhome2.net/showthread...-Dr-ordered-BR
City, State: Baton Rouge, LA
Type of Visit: Incall
Was the Appointment On-Time?? yes
Activities: Kissing, touching, naked make out, DFK, fingering, BBBJ, Doggie, CJ, RCG, Stripper Slide in the hottub, bent over, surfboard, doggie, lazy doggie, 69, Double BBBJ, DATY, DATO, FIV, RUSSIAN,hot dogging,
Scheduled Length of Visit: 2 hours
Donation: $600.00
Approximate age of Companion: 32,37
Hair Color and Length: Kitty long blonde, RedHOT, medium red
Smoking Status: none
Ethnic/Racial background: white
Companion Description: both very attractive, REDHOT is a tiny little milf with big breasts, cute as they come, big sexy eyes, fantastic, tight little body.
Kitty Coture is a tall blonde bombshell, curvy and exactly like a pinup model.
Meet or Exceed Your Expectations?? Exdeeded!!!!!
Would You Recommend this Companion?? yes and yes and then again!!!

Public comments:
I already made it to the suite as Red said I could show up early since she was bored and we were in the hottub sucking down champagne and just messing around a bit.
She has such a rocking little body!! JUST WOW. 4'8" and and maybe 110# soaking wet with most of it in her boobs. Great curves and perfectly porportioned hips to match the boob. Has the great hips that taper to her pussy ending with a very nicely shaped V redbush. If you have never had the chance to see a Redhead bush in person you should not miss this!
So we were playing and Red gets very wet even underwater. She just got so slick as I was fingering her and generally making out.
So finally Kitty knocks at the door, and Red slides out of the hottub, making sure I could see her her ass bent over and she was looking over her shoulder with a naughty smile the entire time. (somehow I think the champagne was working).
So red opens the door, pulls in Kitty and as she is standing there wet, naked and dripping gives her a big, slow sensual kiss.
So before this turns into a book Red fixed Kitty a drink as She began to strip off her clothes, giving a nice show and then joins us in the hottub.
So we were drinking champagne, swapping sex stories and just feeling each other up. Red on one side, Kitty on the other with me in the middle.
So then Red decides she is ready for the real deal pushes me up to the side of the tub and begins an awesome cock worship session with all the trimmings.
Kitty was there enjoying the show and fingering herself and then joins in and the night just took off from there. Many positions for both ladies and then red gave Kitty and I some room for a unique position Kitty wanted to try.
Fun in the tub as Red watched from the couch while she used a glowing blue dildo she brought along.
Then Kitty and I joined her on the couch, with both ladies getting it from behind, this moved on and moved to the bedroom.
I did my best but these ladies wore me slap out!!!

The rest of the story is hidden. You must be a verified hobbyist to view additional content.