Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: Spa Forum Updates

Registered Male (Not Verified)
    Thanks @coverme I was just wondering because I know there is one on blanco that stays open till 10:30 and one on San Pedro that’s till 11 but I believe that one is a legit amp with no extras.

Always searching for UTR redheads, hot chocolattes & my next cuppa purrfect java
    Most of the spas will close at 10 pm and if LE patrol sees more than one car out front, they may put in a report.

Some of the spas will allow entry as early as 8:30 am -- if you are on good terms with the mamasan especially. Sometimes she will even call to alert that "we have a new lady for you to meet."
    LINK! oh2 current situation report

In these trying times, your patience and support are greatly appreciated. Stay safe out there!

= = = = =

Beating the review template gremlin! LINK

https://home.ourhome2.net/vb/showthr...e-Verification for hobbyists

IMPORTANT! LINK TO NOTICES

FAQ: OH2's RULES! A Quick Read

2024 Austin/San Antonio Meet & Greets
    Austin - Wednesday March 27
    San Antonio - April TBA

===> LINK: INVITATION RULES <===

Ladies, please note:
    --
    ck1942 doesn't vouch for hobbyists.
    -- "Verified hobbyist" is only a title; he should always be screened/vouched
    -- Very aware hobbyists always start a contact process by sending a PM before sending any texts!

Far West Side?

Anywhere worth visiting (L1, NE is enough, lol) in the far west side? New to town from Dallas and everything seems to be center-east.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Not sure what you mean by far west side. Culebra Rd has some talent as does Military Dr. We call that North West.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Any way to tell which places will do L3? seems like everyone only reviews the same few places over and over again. I want to try out places closer to home without wasting too much money on L1s

If the sign says “Spa,” L3 is almost always on the menu. If the sign says “Massage,” L2 or L3 is YMMV, and usually only after multiple visits with the same lady.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Thanks, I'll keep that in mind. Ideally I'd like to find a place close by with L3 and a table shower

Katie at W New told me today (after making me cum like a racehorse) that she will be leaving tomorrow for 4 weeks. Coco will be filing in for her and based on my experience with Coco, she will fill in quite nicely.

Verified Hobbyist BCD

Luo's

Any info on Luo's off Broadway? Didn't find anything in the search area.

Saw the new Lisa today at W New Spa. She’s not the tall flirty one who was there a few years ago. A bit larger than the average Asian, but a great natural rack to rival Katie’s and she’s friendly and enthusiastic. CBJ, L3, decent massage. 60 door, 120 tip.

Verified Hobbyist BCD

L3 in NB

Review coming but the new China Spa off FM306 in New Braunfels is full service. Saw Lucy last week - young cute little thing.

Verified Hobbyist BCD

K&B - Closed?

I went by K&B yesterday and it was locked up. I tried calling today but no answer? Is it still open?

If not, does anyone know where Yumi went?

Thanks

Culebra and Military Talent

I'm looking for a really nice L3 in this area, so any help would be greatly appreciated.

Upstairs Massage on Thousand Oaks

Has anyone been to Upstairs Massage on Thousand Oaks? If so, are extras available?

https://booksy.com/en-us/361828_upst...89_san-antonio

Eva @ Harmony

Just saw Eva at Harmony after a positive review on ECCIE. 5-second CBJ, no DATY, no personality, mechanical IOP, and she shorted me 20 minutes. Just awful. Harmony for me has been the Definition of Insanity - I keep going back expecting different results. One and done with Eva.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 LastLast