Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: Anyone concerned about the corona virus?

MULTIPLE HANDLES - BANNED! STALKER!

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Quote Originally Posted by Wile E Coyote View Post
    Wile E Coyote, no confirmed cases in Dallas. The article you posted even states the guy likely was just trying to stay out of jail by claiming he is sick and showed no symptoms or signs of being sick. I know the Corona virus is potentially scary, but lets be accurate with our information, as best we can anyway.

BT77

Verified Companion Companion Exotic_gem's Avatar
    I feel so bad for people that are incarcerated as well! They don’t stand a medical chance in those hell holes
    P411: P269741
    (972.905.0202
    (Ft worth/Crowley area)

((I do Not provide cim))----<<outs only>>>

I went to costco today to pick up a few things. they were out of water and toilet paper. its like WW3

Reitred Companion (RIP)
    Nope, can't say I'm terribly concerned. Fear mongering from the media, while it has killed(the tiniest fraction of a fraction of humans on earth) and is spreading. It does not pose a serious threat to the United States.

Registered Male (Not Verified)
    The concern is panic and disruption to supply chain.

Verified Hobbyist BCD Jack Burton's Avatar
    HERE is an interesting article that breaks down the fatality rate based on age, gender, and pre-existing medical conditions. It looks like it is really deadly for the elderly and no severe impact on the young.

Quote Originally Posted by BigTex77 View Post
    Wile E Coyote, no confirmed cases in Dallas. The article you posted even states the guy likely was just trying to stay out of jail by claiming he is sick and showed no symptoms or signs of being sick. I know the Corona virus is potentially scary, but lets be accurate with our information, as best we can anyway.

BT77
    First reported case in the Houston area: https://www.click2houston.com/news/l...t-bend-county/

I don't know for a fact, but just reporting the report, don't shoot the messenger.

BANNED! FAILURE TO RESPECT COMMUNITY RULES!
    I heard this morning, that current known cases worldwide has dropped from 59,000 to 39,000.. so while cases are creeping higher in the US, it is mostly due to new testing kits available to reveal infection. I suspect we have several more months of concern and worry, by August it should subside.. but travel and other economic areas will have taken a big hit.

Verified Hobbyist BCD mrredcat43's Avatar
    https://www.reddit.com/live/14d816ty1ylvo/

That's a live thread on all the updates around the world
    Always look out for #1

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Just like I thought. Having a tough time containing it in the US. New York already over 5000.

Quote Originally Posted by Dallasfan View Post
    SARS was going to be the next pandemic until warmed weather arrived and killed off or contained the virus.

I think if it happened in the US it might be harder to contain than in China.

This is less lethal than SARS.

Wouldn’t be surprised if this were biological warfare or a for profit outbreak caused by some drug companies.

Registered - not validated
    take this threat seriously people. this is gonna be life at least for the remainder of 2020. 100,000+ americans will die when this is all said and done

BANNED! FAILURE TO RESPECT COMMUNITY RULES!
    Quote Originally Posted by natty View Post
    take this threat seriously people. this is gonna be life at least for the remainder of 2020. 100,000+ americans will die when this is all said and done
    I think we need to do a Nationwide Quarantine.. we are not far from that now.. everyone bite the bullet now, and the recovery will come sooner. you will have to force some people, like some Nut Jobs on ECCIE, who still think this whole thing is a Hoax.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    They show dogs are testing positive for corona virus which may complicate things even more if they can spread it too

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast