Companion's Handle: Jessica_Fantasy
Date of Visit: 1/20/2020
Preferred Method of Contact: Text
Phone Number: 4695180036
Email Address: Jfantasy68@gmail.com
Website, Ad, or Profile URL: https://home.ourhome2.net/member.php...essica_Fantasy
City, State: Dallas, Texas
Type of Visit: Incall
Was the Appointment On-Time?? Yes
Activities: DFk, LFK. bbbj, convo, MISH, Cowgirl
Scheduled Length of Visit: Half Hour
Donation: $150 review special
Approximate age of Companion: Early 20's
Hair Color and Length: Brown and down to shoulder
Smoking Status: Couldn't tell
Ethnic/Racial background: Caucasian/White
Companion Description: Pretty amd and petite, just like the photos, 5'3 125 with a clean shaved kitten
Meet or Exceed Your Expectations?? Exceed
Would You Recommend this Companion?? Yes

Public comments:
I haven't seen anyone from OH2 in a while and decided to get on here to see who I can find. Normally, the type of women I go for are thick, curvy with a nice big ass. However, I wanted to try something different for a change. Jessica Fantasy caught my eye. She was pretty and petite, so I reached out to her via pm. She responded quickly with her number and I shot her a text. We arranged a meetup all on that same night.

I arrived at her hotel, and she had on a T-shirt and panties. I couldn't help but admire her petite, well-proportioned figure with a clean-shaved vagina. We chatted for a few minutes, getting to know each other. She was very cool and down to earth and loved making her clients happy. We hugged and kissed for a while before getting undressed. I pulled down my pants as she dropped down to her knees for a BBBJ. The suction was decent, and I was rock hard. She grabbed the cover out of her drawer and placed it on my dick. She hopped on the bed and we performed MISH. I thrust my dick in and out of her relentlessly while her legs were tightly wrapped around my torso area. We switched for a Cowgirl position where she got on top to ride me for a bit. Soon after, we switched back to MISH where I finished her off. After I finished, I cleaned up and got dressed. We talked for a bit, and we kissed each other goodbye.

I must say she's definitely a must see. Her overall performance was decent and will certainly be seeing her again.