Thread: AmberOktobur: AmberOktobur was a refreshing change of pace. Awesome GFE

Verified Hobbyist BCD risn2theoccasion2's Avatar

AmberOktobur: AmberOktobur was a refreshing change of pace. Awesome GFE

Companion's Handle: AmberOktobur
    Date of Visit: 1/23/20
    Preferred Method of Contact: text
    Phone Number: 469-213-0299
    Email Address: Unknown
    Website, Ad, or Profile URL: https://home.ourhome2.net/member.php?58535-AmberOktobur
    City, State: Austin, TX
    Type of Visit: Incall
    Was the Appointment On-Time?? Yes
    Activities: caressing, conversation, mutual touch, BBBJ, LFK, DFK, Breast worship, CFS, CG, RCG, MISH, Cuddling and conversation.
    Scheduled Length of Visit: 1 hour
    Donation: 160 +40 tip
    Approximate age of Companion: 29
    Hair Color and Length: Long Dark Red with highlights
    Smoking Status: None Smoker
    Ethnic/Racial background: caucasion of Irish Heritage
    Companion Description: Tall, long legs, beautiful smile, large breasts, waist and hips proportionate, slight tummy, strategically placed tattoos.
    Meet or Exceed Your Expectations?? Significantly exceeded
    Would You Recommend this Companion?? YES!!!

Public comments:
    I did some research on AmberOktobur and found some really good press and a few negative statements. I decided to see for myself, and boy, I am glad I did. I took advantage of her Review Special, but afterward tipped her to match her regular hourly rate. I love her look and was not disappointed when I opened the door. I had asked her to dress and a specific manner, and she exceeded my desires in that area. I walked in to see this tall, beautiful lady in a sexy dress, hair and make up perfect. I almost wished that I would have had the time to take her to dinner and show her off. She is certainly someone I would love to been seen in public with. This is MY personal experience and as always YMMV especially based on attitude, personal hygiene, etc. I know based on my experience today, I will be a repeat customer. BTW, the dog was not out during the session, but we met afterward. The pup is nice and we got along fine.

I will say this. Show up clean, freshly showered, fresh breath, and a gentleman’s attitude and you will get decent mileage. Show up with an attitude and act like an asshole and you will not get anywhere. Talk with her and shares your likes and desires and she will be open. But don’t think just because you have a wad of Bengi’s that you can be an asshole. Just saying. Now for the ROS

The rest of the story is hidden. You must be a verified hobbyist to view additional content.

Verified Hobbyist BCD 3daygetaway's Avatar
    She sounds wonderful!!
    The rest of the story is hidden. You must be a verified hobbyist to view additional content.

Verified Hobbyist BCD risn2theoccasion2's Avatar
    Ask about any of my past encounters.

Rudeness is the weak persons imitation of strength. Eric Hoffer

Supporting selfish people is a waste of time and energy! They will always find an excuse to blame you for their own mistakes!
    ― Lily Amis

As you proceed through life, following your own path, birds will shit on you. Dont bother to brush it off. Getting a comedic view of your situation gives you spiritual distance. Having a sense of humor saves you.