Thread: Pegging question

Registered Male (Not Verified)

Pegging question

I’ve been interested in trying pegging for a while. To the ladies that provide this service what kind of prep do you suggest for your clients? Please let me know what you would suggest in terms of hygiene or anything else that might help facilitate a good first experience.

Registered Female (Not Verified)
    Pegging is one of my favorite things to do and many ask these questions. Here's what I can provide based on my experience:

Please keep in mind that there is an art to pegging and any ass/prostate play. Do not go in thinking you will be able to use the largest dildo or be pegged at all if you've never tried any sort of play. You have to be mindful of this because ripping can occur which then leads to complications, infections, etc. My best pegging experiences happen because either a: this isn't your first rodeo, or b: we've worked up to it. If you've never tried any sort of prostrate play try using anal beads, butt plugs, and small toys to slowly and GENTLY open you up.

Hygiene/Prep: Prepping may vary depending on your food intake the day prior. Say you have a session scheduled for noon: I'd suggest to skip breakfast or it be very light. Enema's the night BEFORE are great, but be careful doing it too close to session. Even if you've relieved yourself after the enema, there can still be residue. At the latest, no sooner than 3-4 hours from your session. Be sure to relieve yourself several times before session. If the provider has a shower, ask if you can use it to clean more if you're unsure/nervous. I've had some clients use a shower head, but honestly this didn't provide the best results from experience. What has is taking a towel and sticking your fingers inside and actually cleaning the area for any extra residue.

An experienced provider in pegging knows what to expect and will always have a few towels handy just in case. When pegging, I also do this cleaning method as well and sanitize everything before and after play. Cleanliness is paramount.

Hope this helps!

xoxo Naomi
    Availability: Just ask
    P411: P315407
    Check out my Twitter. Yes I'm real!@NNaomiTX
    Link to my reviews is provided by request. Thanks!