I am delectably sweet on the outside, decadent on the inside, an experience with me will leave you feeling satisfied, yet wanting more…

I like candlelight, bubble baths, soft music and sunsets. But don't be mistaken by that, I do have a wild and adventurous side that makes me willing to try just about anything! I have a great sense of humor and you will be instantly at ease in my company. I will be the fantasy you have always dreamed of. I like to take my time and enjoy every moment. Spending time with me will be an unforgettable experience. I love to have fun and enjoy the intimate sensual pleasures life has to offer. I will be a perfect companion for well-mannered and respectful gentlemen who appreciate the company of a beautiful woman.
As soon as we meet my bubbly, upbeat attitude will make you smile and feel comfortable. I have a sweet and playful demeanor that puts you at ease and my amazing skills are always sure to please. A truly one of a kind breathtaking encounter pure Passion, sensuality, are perfectly combined together for the most intoxicating and exhilarating experience. I will help you to ignite your fire and release your innermost desire.When your ready for a unforgettable experience message me😉 I’m Newbie Friendly, Couple Friendly & I’m available on short notice most times.
Your Irresistible Addiction
Paisleigh Skye💋