Was the Appointment On-Time?? Yes
    Activities: lfk, bbbj,fov,daty, cg
    Scheduled Length of Visit: HHR
    Donation: $2bills
    Approximate age of Companion: mid 20s
    Hair Color and Length: longer hair, black
    Smoking Status: n/a
    Ethnic/Racial background: Asian
    Companion Description: Short, nice man made c-cup, curves in the right place, few tasteful tattoos, about 100 lbs
    Meet or Exceed Your Expectations?? Yes
    Would You Recommend this Companion?? Yes

Public comments:
    Decided to meet another legend in SA after having the pleasure to meet Alpha and Slave G in years past. Screening was fairly efficient and Angie was prompt in returning my messages.

The rest of the story is hidden. You must be a verified hobbyist to view additional content.

Verified Hobbyist BCD

TUMA

Can't fault a gal for not wanting to do TUMA. You're wanting her to stick her tongue up your ass, the same ass where your shit comes out. Very unsanitary, no matter how good your wash your asshole. Too many nasty germs that can cause nasty diseases down there. You read where people get sick from eating vegetables imported from south america. Sick with diseases like e-coli, giardiasis, campylobacter, etc. These are nasty diseases that can wreck your intestinal track. The problem is in some places in the world, they use shit to fertilize their crops, and by not being washed good, these vegetables can spread disease to people. Now you are wanting a nice gal to stick her tongue up your ass and possibly put herself at risk of getting sick. There are other more sanitary ways to tickle your asshole besides using a tongue.

Registered Male (Not Verified)
    I’ve been eating ass for at least 10 years and have eaten probably around 20 providers asses and I’ve never gotten sick

Verified Hobbyist BCD Anandaman's Avatar
    Good review of a great girl!

A'Man

Verified Hobbyist BCD Tex Allen's Avatar
    Ty for the review but Asians are too much like a box of chocolates for ME.

Verified Hobbyist BCD Anandaman's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Tex Allen View Post
    Ty for the review but Asians are too much like a box of chocolates for ME.
    Hey. To each their own and your opinion is yours to be respected.

But quite frankly, this sounds kind of racist to me. Do you know how many "asians" there are in the world including Chinese, Japanese, Vietnamese, Filipino, Thai, Cambodian, Polynesian, Indonesian, Korean, Indian - I can go on. So, for you they're ALL - "you never know what you're going to get"?. LOL

I think you could say the same things as far as this Forrest Gump sayings when it comes to white, brown, black or any race.

Angie happens to be Thai. I've personally seen 15+ girls from Thailand. And, guess what, they all had different heights, weights, skin colors, bust sizes, shapes of their asses, dispositions, enjoyment of life, smiles, appetite for sex, menus, etc - just like all other cultures in the world.

Say what you want, but be careful what you have 'dangling' out there....

A'Man
    Last edited by Anandaman; 01-24-2020 at 08:57 PM.

Well said Adam

LOL I have seen too many asian cultures to count, many in Japan too, but Thai ladies seem to have a great work ethic in this hobby. Angie is my ATF sofar.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Great avatar Donsan81! I took that photo for her a little over a year ago. It’s one of the best photos I have ever taken. She modeled well that night... Lovely thigh gap! One of my favorite pics of her. I used it as my avatar until her and I broke up as BF/GF. Treat her well homies!