Hey gentleman,

I'm available until 4pm today at my private place in Temple. Im also available to come to you as well.
Greek is 50% off this week ONLY!!!

Let me relax and satisfy you. Slow and sensual. With the right amount of kinky, feisty, Latina flavor that you crave.
Let me be the one you will be reminiscing about long after we depart. I promise you will not leave disappointed.

The pleasure is always mine. Come and check out my toy collection, and let's play!!! I take outfit requests and I'm camera friendly as well. Who wants to make a movie?!? Prebook today. Deja tha Doll, your exclusive private entertainer, your naughty pleasure, and sensual stress reliever. I make fantasies reality. PM me for rehearsals. Come experience the dream, Deja.

Available all week, Monday through Friday, between 10am-6pm or now offering late night fun 11pm-2am (7 days a week) at my private place in Temple. Available to come to YOU during my scheduled DAY hours. Please allow me to screen you 24 hours before you would like to meet. Returning friends feel free to text me to schedule something. Please give me at least 3 hours notice.

- xo Deja

I am offering R.P. and have lots of new outfits including a cowgirl, wonder woman, tempting teacher, sultry student, naughty nurse, a cute maid, hot inmate, and a sexy cop, to name a few.

Now looking for MFM candidates. I must have screened and seen you already before I will allow you to join me in such a session. These are only hour or longer sessions. They will only take place Mon-Fri 11am-6pm in Temple. If you are interested, and qualify already, please PM to discuss details further.

My complete menu can be found on my website or under visitor messages on my bio page here.

**I MAY have available afternoon weekend hours now. Must be screened already. Feel free to inquire.