Smoking Status:
    Ethnic/Racial background:
    Companion Description:
    Meet or Exceed Your Expectations??
    Would you recommend this Agency/Spa??
    Would You Recommend this Companion??

Public comments:
    Strip Club Triple (actually quadruple) Play Defeat

My wife was out playing with her girlfriend, so I decided to do a little playing of my own. I pondered going with an independent or an agency, but decided that a strip club is just easier to access.... But as most of you know, it’s hit or miss. That’s the thing, right? An independent can sometimes be difficult to book with, especially last minute, but the results are almost guaranteed. Not the case with SC’s.

Strike One - Buck’s Wild:
    I have had good times at Buck’s Wild recently, and I like the all-nude aspect, so I went there. Hung out through 4 of 6 Ultras and got a couple of lap dances. Not much happening, and one girl came by with a friend and offered 2 girls in the VIP for 300/hhr, 500/hr. Not knowing what I would be getting, and the fact that neither were my cup of tea, I declined.

Decided to go to a long-time fave, Houston Dolls. To my dismay, they wanted $20 to park. And there was a “Penthouse Club” sign by the door… Guess they’re under new ownership??? Fuck that.

So I thought, let’s try something different. I read good reviews about D-Spot and Diosa recently, so… why not.

Strike Two (or three?) - D-Spot:
    I was a little surprised to have to pay $5 to park, but whatever. The cover was cheap enough to make up for it. I walked in and it was pretty dead. I’m not sure why, but I had the notion that this was a largely african american club. What I found was mostly cuban dancers, a white bartender, and about three other patrons. The girl that was on stage when I arrived was cute, white. I tipped her on the only stage in the joint. She came over after her dance, and hung out. Turns out she’s new, and was speaking ill of the girls who “prostitute themselves out”. Ok, this is not the one… lol I hung out for two beers, and decided to jet. I will give this place another try on the day shift. It’s chill enough, and if the right girls are in play, I could see the appeal. Not high-class, but not sketchy.

Strike Three (or four?) - Diosa
    So I’m still on the north side, and that’s not going to change… and I remember reading some promising reviews of Diosa. Why not, let’s give it a go. Cover was cheap, and within a minute of entering, I had three girls offering dances… aggressively. I choose a table and one of the girls sits down right away.
    The rest of the story is hidden. You must be a verified hobbyist to view additional content.

From a strict lap dance perspective, I overpaid. But it was one of the best lap dances I’ve had that didn’t actually result in penetration. Hard, fierce, aggressive.

I will go back to Diosa with condoms, and a little more… “strength?”... you know, to tell the girls to “chill, I just got here”... to scope it out. Because, I’ve never been to a club where the girls were so aggressive to get a lap dance… I mean it was dead in there, maybe that was part of it, but wow, very aggressive. And unlike other clubs where the dancers can be a little push, these girls definitely gave the vibe that it would be more than a dance, and hurry up, let’s go now… Kinda hard to resist… so, yeah next time I will be stronger and wait it out a little.
    Last edited by lurknomore; 12-16-2019 at 04:16 AM. Reason: template gremlins

Retired Hobbyist (RIP)
    Damn good report bro.....................! I've been to many strip clubs.... I know most of the girl but it did take a few visits to make them feel comfy.........

Definitely have to stand your ground when you first walk into a club......... Grab a drink..... sit down and tell every girl that you just got there and you'd like a chance to chill............ Scope out the place and start seeing how other girls behave with other clients.....................

Good luck................!

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    I stopped by D Sport once a few months back. It was mostly AA dancers, none that great looking, and the only one that came over was rather rotund. I had one drink and went to CGs.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Not a bad round up and weednfeed. Now u can dive right in vs wasting times at few clubs visiting. Once u cind ur groove.. hit that mufo wide open.

Verified Hobbyist BCD RunTheCourse's Avatar
    Still sounds like a good time. Strategy I always use is get to the waitress that runs the club, buy her a drink and ask her what's up...she'll let you know who's who.
    BFE, Aspiring Stay At Home Hobbyist, Initiator Of Pleasurable Stimuli
    NOTE: Acrobatics depicted from this Avatar are fictitious scrolls and all acts described are strictly imaginative works of art solely for the purposes of enterTRAINment

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    x2 on the waitress. Befriend her. Tip her nice and she can hook you up. Amazing what $40 to the waitress can get you.