Hair Color and Length: Short Blonde
Smoking Status: Yes
Ethnic/Racial background: White
Companion Description: Tall nice tits slender
Meet or Exceed Your Expectations?? For him yes
Would you recommend this Agency/Spa?? Yes
Would You Recommend this Companion??

Public comments:
Ok guys I'm new to this site, but not the hobby... Anyway my cousin came to town, he's wheelchair bound and lives with his parents so anytime we get together I either bring him to a club or set up an encounter for him.
Now to the story, I decided to take him to a club this trip and we choose the heartbreak hotel. After getting a few beverwedges and watching a few dancers a blonde came over to him and said a patron in the bar paid her to give him a few dances (and if your on here he thanks you). She pushed him to the back area to start his dances and I decided to get a dance just with a nice big fit brunette whose name I never asked for gave me a halfass lap dance definitely only got one no touching at all a real dud. well my cousins in the booth next to me and I could see he was have an excellent time his head was buried in her tits and she was moaning pretty loud.... well a few dances later they come back to the table hes all smiles. he looks at me and I kid you not he says smell my finger.... man we stayed and watched a few more dancers and left not long after that.